2 DVC cruises for 2019!

If I wait 15 minutes to try calling again, will my odds be better or worse for getting in the queue vs. redialing with busy signal? Any thoughts or strategies?
Truly, I do not think it will be any easier. I have been in the queue since 10. The sooner you get in the queue the better, IMO.

Had 4 phones going (only 2 were really working, other 2 got busy signal or no signal at all). Got my first choice 11B sideways cabin on deck 5. Took less than 15 minutes to spend $3758. Can't wait for our 3rd member cruise.

44 minutes later and I was finally able to book the West Coast cruise. I feel your pain on getting disconnected. That happened to me last Member's Only cruise after I had been speaking with someone and had given some of my information but not enough to retrieve when I finally did get through. It took me hours to get back in touch and I was just watching all the cabins disappear on the DVC website. So far it looks like all categories are still available but I'm not sure if they are updating as much as they should.

Good luck to those still on hold!!

I’m at one DS baseball tournament and DH is at the other’s. I had 2 phones going at 10am and DH had one and we both got through right away. I got off and he booked (Bermuda, just for the 2 of us). It took him 45 min to get it all done which seems crazy! (This will be our 1st DVC cruise so didn't know what to expect). No wonder folks are waiting on hold so long!! Good luck to all!!

Last edited:
I’m at one DS baseball tournament and DH is at the other’s. I had 2 phones going at 10am and DH had one and we both got through right away. I got off and he booked (Bermuda, just for the 2 of us). It took him 45 min to get it all done which seems crazy! (This will be our 1st DVC cruise). No wonder folks are waiting on hold so long!! Good luck to all!!
Yes, good luck to all still on hold!

I’m at one DS baseball tournament and DH is at the other’s. I had 2 phones going at 10am and DH had one and we both got through right away. I got off and he booked (Bermuda, just for the 2 of us). It took him 45 min to get it all done which seems crazy! (This will be our 1st DVC cruise). No wonder folks are waiting on hold so long!! Good luck to all!!

hopefully I'll be joining you. still on hold. I was ready right at 10 and I guess my finger wasn't fast enough, didn't get connected till 10:30. please send some pixie dust for luck that my choices in staterooms are still available.

Oy. Finally made it into queue.... but we were hoping for a cat v for the west cost cruise and I'm seeing its already at limited availability :(

Called at 10 and talked to CM at 10:55. Took about 15mins total (once I was connected to CM) to book West Coast cruise.
Pixie dust to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter