2/5/05 Eastern--anyone booked?

good morning all.

i'm thinking about reserving a limo from the airport to the terminal and back and was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing with us since there are only 4 of us and the limo holds 8. i'll be using golden limousine service.

we'll be staying at the crowne royal plaza near the airport on friday night 2/04 (got a room via priceline for $50). going to be picked up there at about 9am. a 30 minute grocery stop is provided by the limo company. should put us at the terminal about 11am. our return flight is sat 2/12 at 11:20am. so pickup at terminal about 8:30am or so. round trip is $300 (not including tip).

oh. our family is myself (terry) dh (paul) dd10 (shannon) dd9(elise).

terry

Booked our excursions!!!

Me and DS10 will be doing the Anguilla dolphin encounter while DH and DS13 are doing the 12-metre Regatta in St. Maarten. In St. Thomas, we're all doing the barefoot catamaran sail & snorkle. Then parasailing at Castaway Cay. It sounds like a lot of fun. I hope the time flies by with the holidays and all.
Deb:earsgirl:

We booked the Glass Bottom Boat for Castaway Cay. For St. Maarten, we reserved a rental car and we'll just explore on our own. In St. Thomas, we want to do the tram and then some shopping.

Denise

I had a bunch of dreams back in the summer about forgetting our birth certificates, then I didn't have any dreams for a while. Last night I dreamt that while on the cruise I slept through both St. Maarten and St. Thomas. In the dream I woke up and it was already Thursday and I had missed more than half the cruise! I was the most upset about missing our Palo brunch, though!!!

Denise

:jester: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We are counting the days. Its going to be a Christmas present for jon (9). It's been so hard not to him. WE are traveling from California to the port on friday so we can wake up to the boat in port. We have cruised many time but 1st time on Disney and this will be JOn's 1st.

:chat:

Would love to chat. My DS 9 will be looking for play mates. What is REAS. Any ideas for kewl excursions for a 9 yr old beach boy

My DS10 will be looking for kids to play with too! It seems like there are quite a few boys around his age who will be cruising! I would love to get them together to meet...DS10 is sometimes a bit shy about introducing himself to new folks.

my ds 9 is also very shy. We recently relocated from Boston to California and its very differcult on him. I hope the cruise cheers him up. We are staying at Radison the night before and we have one of those sph rooms on Deck 5 :wave:

Kdicey,
we're also in one of the SPH rooms--5522! Our DS13 and DS10 will be with us, and are not shy at all about meeting new people. As mentioned, it sounds like a lot of 9 and 10 year olds on this cruise. It can't come soon enough for me!
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter