2/5/05 Eastern--anyone booked?

praisehisname

DIS Veteran
My family is going on the Eastern next February. We did the 4 night Wonder this past February, and rebooked for the 7 night next year. It will be me (Denise), dh (Tom), ds (Lee 10), dd (Sarah 8), dd (Maggie 6), and my parents (Bruce & Cheryl). Anyone joining us?

Denise C. in MD

Hi! We'll be there! :)

DH and I and our DS who will be almost 4. We may have an infant with us (we're adopting this year). My brother and his family are also going-- they have a DD, 8 and a DS 5.

:D

Myself & DH (both 36) and DD (almost 6 by then) are really looking forward to it! We were on the 4-day Wonder in May 2003 and ever since DD's been asking when she can go back to the kids club. :p

Aaaaahhhhh... I'm already thinking about the spa, and Castaway Cay, and.... ;)

--CC

My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary with a Magic Cruise. This will be our 5th cruise on the Magic and our first in 4 years without kids!

We booked using DVC points (probably our last point booking due to the drastically increased point cost), but we got a 60 point reduction because we re-booked while onboard the Jan 31, 2004 Western.

We did the Eastern several years ago, so let us know if you have any questions!

Scott

Our family - John and Karen, and our sons Alex (10), Kyle (8), and Max (4) will be joining you for our first family cruise.

We are really looking forward to it!

What, Scott, this party ain't hot enough for ya, yet?

At the rate we're going we'll all likely to sleep through the cruise. ;)

Originally posted by DVCajun
My brother and his family are also going-- they have a DD, 8 and a DS 5.

:D

We'll definitely have to try and meet up! My daughter will be 8 when we cruise, and she's a little nervous that she won't meet anyone to hang out with. She ended up meeting someone the second day on our first cruise, but she's still nervous.

Denise

Originally posted by DadofLostBoys
Alex (10)

That would be so great if we could meet and have our boys meet each other. Lee will be 10 when we cruise. When we cruised this past February, he never "connected" with any other boys and ended up not having as much fun as the girls had.

Denise

hi there all! myself, dh, dm and dd8 are also going 2-5 eastern. our first cruise. we'll be celebrating our 14th anniversary (or 15th, i can't remember right now). being an only child my daughter says she is not going to leave our sides. hopfully this will change! can't wait. i'm getting jealous looking at other people's counters that don't have as long to wait as we do!

First timers here--me (Deb) & DH (Kevin) celebrating our 15th anniversary and Kevin's birthday. 2 DS's will be 10 (Nathan) and 13 (Daniel), both very outgoing, so I'm sure you'll know they're on board by the end of the cruise. Plus, we're taking my parents as a gift for their 40th anniversary and my mom's birthday. Lots of celebrations for us, and I can't wait!!!:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

No way! We'll be on this cruise also- and also celebrating our 15th anniversary!
We HAVE to get together... it would be a shame for all of us from this board on the same cruise but not meet up at all!

Our family of 5 will be there... my kids are going to be ages: Ruby turns 11 days before the cruise, Robert turns 7 a couple of months before, and Rita will be 4.5yrs old. I think that means they are going to be in all different age groups... so I hope they make friends quickly so they won't feel lonely! I know they'll enjoy the club/lab though. :)

Hey everyone! :wave:

I am so excited to read this! DS 10 and I will be on this cruise. I'm new to the boards, but this will be my second Disney cruise - it will be DS 10's third!! I was thrilled to see so many other boys around his age that are going. I'd love for all of us to be able to meet and get them together. DS doesn't really like the clubs, so he's always looking for someone to swim/ping pong/basketball/etc. with, and hanging with Mom all the time just isn't as "cool" as it used to be when he was younger :teeth:

Originally posted by wahini03
Hey everyone! :wave:

I am so excited to read this! DS 10 and I will be on this cruise. I'm new to the boards, but this will be my second Disney cruise - it will be DS 10's third!! I was thrilled to see so many other boys around his age that are going. I'd love for all of us to be able to meet and get them together. DS doesn't really like the clubs, so he's always looking for someone to swim/ping pong/basketball/etc. with, and hanging with Mom all the time just isn't as "cool" as it used to be when he was younger :teeth:

I'm thrilled, too! As it gets closer, let's definitely plan a "meet." I would love to put faces with everyone's names, plus have our kids get to know each other!

Denise

Hi, we are also booked on this cruise. We also re-booked on the Jan. 31, 2003 cruise!! We just love that time of year! We're from Seattle, Me, Wife, Son (9) and daughter (6) will be there!
Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter