2/5/05 Eastern--anyone booked?

Hi Everyone,

I (Renee) and my DH Stephen (46) will be on the 2/5 cruise. I am so excited. We are going to be celebrating my 40th on 2/9. We are signed up for the late dinner and fly in on Friday. We should be staying at the Hyatt (arranged by Disney). We are coming in from the San Diego area (Escondido). We would bring kids if we had them. Not blessed with them... yet! (There is always hope.)

We are on the Western cruise 11/6/04. We are going on that one to celebrate our 15th. Looks like 15th is a good anniversary to go cruisin' since I have seen several posts from people celebrating 15 on DCL (this forum and others). Who knew that your 15th is the "boat" year. :D

Do you think those who get in on this thread would like to meet on board? I don't know a good place (but will soon).

Can't wait to meet you all. Have any of you thought about excursions yet? Any crusing tips from those of you who have been on board before?

Take care,
Renee

Originally posted by bernee
Hi Everyone,

Do you think those who get in on this thread would like to meet on board? I don't know a good place (but will soon).

Can't wait to meet you all. Have any of you thought about excursions yet? Any crusing tips from those of you who have been on board before?

Renee

Hi Renee!

I would love to meet on board! As it gets closer, let's try to get a meet organized. It seems like the most popular places are either the Promenade Lounge or near the pools.

We've started thinking more seriously about excursions. My dh would really like to parasail, and I'd like to do the jet ski tour. I think our kids might enjoy the butterfly farm. So many choices!

Welcome to the thread, and I look forward to seeing it get more active!

Denise

Hello,

Booked for 2/5/05 with dvc too. We are celebrating our 20th this month on the magic. We will just be celebrating life next Feb!!

Have a family of 5
ds18
ds15
dd9 at the time of the cruise they are 17 15 and 8 now.

Winter get aways are always so welcome with the NJ snow, and after all the holiday stress.

Glad I found the 2/5/05 cruisers this early, I just found the july 24th group this week:eek:

Happy 4th celebrations to all, and happy counting down.
I will return from my first eastern Aug. 1 and will be happy to share info with anyone who wants it.

This will be disney cruise number 5 for us. :teeth: :wave2: ::MickeyMo :wave2:

Hi, we'll be there. My daughter will be 9, my son will be 4. It will be his first time in the kids club. My son will do great in there. My daughter will too, but if she doesn't meet any new friends she won't want to stay in there long. It looks like there's already alot of girls in her age group going so it would be great if she could meet some of the daughters on board. Sounds like it's going to be a great cruise!:firefight

Bump Anybody else out there yet????

Just sailed the Eastern July 24th. It was beyond my expectations wonderful!!

anxiously counting down until Feb. The Islands were georgous.

Is everyone getting excited? Only 135 more days!!! When we booked it was a year out!

Southwest just opened up flights through March, and I was able to get nonstops flights out of Baltimore for $683 for our family of 5. I was very excited, but the prices I had been seeing on other carriers were much, much higher.

I also booked limo service through Southern Elegance. I called instead of going over the internet and the man I spoke with was excellent.

Anyone making transportation plans?

I've started toying around with a door sign, but I haven't come up with a final one yet.

Anyone want to do a meet onboard? Any suggestions on where?

Talk with you soon,
Denise

We have had our air booked for many months - we are flying out of Baltimore too, on US Airways. I burned 80,000 frequent flyer miles for 2 first class tickets. We are leaving on Friday afternoon and are going to get a priceline hotel on friday night. We plan to take the Disney transfers since it is just the two of us. We like the busses, anyway.

With all of the hurricane activity this fall, we are glad that we switched from being "Fall" crisuers to "Winter" Cruisers.

Scott

We booked our airfare last month (non refundable tickets), and wouldn't you know, a week later the fares dropped. Oh well.

Now that's it's getting a little cooler here in Minnesota, the kids (DS10 & DS13) are starting to get excited for the cruise.

We'll be flying in on Friday (need that 1-day cushion--can't be too careful when flying out of Minneapolis in wintertime). We'll be using Golden Limo (Jimmy) from MCO to Port Orleans for one night (meeting up with my folks there), and from POR to PC the next morning. Planning to be there around 11:00--I hope that's not too early.

This is our 1st cruise, and I can't wait!!! 123 more days!
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Anyone know how soon we can start booking excursions? I've heard conflicting info whether it's 60 days or 90 days out. Can you believe it's almost at the 90 day mark?

I think I'm more excited about the food than anything else!!! Just kidding... I can't believe we're almost to double digits. Although I do wish it would slow down just a bit, I don't want it to be over too soon!

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter