Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get BM dresses? I am having second thoughts on my original choice because it is satin material. Satin is beautiful, but I thought the dress material was of a taffeta fabric. Any ideas? Thanks girls!:goodvibes

Hi Courtney!

I just took some time tonight to catch-up on your planning journal. It sounds like you've had a crazy busy summer as well!

I had to say I'm excited that you decided to bump to a Wishes Custom wedding- I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous!!!! Also, your dress is amazing! I love the look of the pick-up style skirts, but I don't have the body to pull it off... you're so gorgeous anything would look fantastic on you!!! :thumbsup2

I know you asked for suggestions on bridesmaid dresses. I just stumbled upon Jenny Yoo after I bought my dress on Saturday at the White Dress By the Shore. Her dresses are really pretty and definitely wearable again! I love the feel and look of the Shangtung material. The best part is that they have ties and pocket squares out of the same fabric and in the same colors as the BM dresses. You can find out more at:
http://www.jennyyoo.com/home.html

OMG your wedding band is breathtaking!!! I can't wait to see the finish product and hear more about your planning. I hope things calm down a little more for you soon! :hug:

Hi Courtney! I just finished reading your whole PJ!!! I'm so excited. You're so darn BEAUTIFUL!! I would love to hear more!!!

I don't know if you are still looking for BM dress ideas, but here is the dress my best friend chose for her girls:

http://www.houseofbrides.com/product.php?productid=7482&cat=486&page=8

It's super comfortable and being A-line it fits every girl's body type. It's by Watters and Watters. The wedding is in a few weeks and I'm looking forward to wearing the dress - mostly because it's so comfy and because with this style it's not too "bridesmaidy" so I can definitely wear it again! When I came out of the dressing room in it at the Demetrios store everyone "oohed" and "ahhed" over it :goodvibes

Good luck!

I think I have finally decided on a BM dress...what do y'all think?

BMDress-1.jpg

I like! Simply but very pretty! :goodvibes I think this black dress would be beautiful with white, pink, and burgundy flowers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter