Courtney - I had the same locations you have chosen! You will be amazed at everything. The staff at Citrico's is so accomodating, and Manuel (the Mgr.) is the best!!

Look forward to hearing more! If you have any questions, let me know!! :goodvibes

Glad to see you started your PJ :) Good luck with everything!

I know how hard long-distance can be, so I completely understand. Since finishing grad school last May, my DF has been living in Ohio while I'm still at home in Michigan. :sad1:

Thanks! I know I have not written much yet, but trust me, there will be more to come! I start clinicals in pediatrics tomorrow, so I am a little anxious about that!:eek: Hopefully it will go well and I can add more tomorrow!:dance3:

Well good luck with that :) And no worries, we'll all be here to read more whenever you get a chance to add! I cant wait to actually have my planning session so I can REALLY add some things! ;)

Actually, since we will not be seated until 5:30, I was thinking we could have drinks at the bar at the GF in between the ceremony and the reception....do you know if this would be okay to do in our wedding attire?

we had drinks at the GF between our ceremony and our reception, so yeah it'll be fine to wear your dress

Yay glad you started your PJ! It seems like ages ago that you were last on these boards talking about your wedding ! Cant wait to hear all your plans!

we had 9 and only took up one small corner so yeah i'm pretty sure you'll all be able to fit in there!

Hi Courtney!!!

I'm so glad that you started your planning journal! I think your choices, WP and Citricos, will be perfect! It's a gorgeous restaurant! I can't wait to keep reading more!

I understand the whole long distance thing. My DF (Eric) is 3000 miles away from me in California while I am working in Connecticut. We only get to see each other every four weeks (sometimes longer) for just a weekend (sometimes a long weekend if I can manage to take a day off!) It gets really hard sometimes... and lonely... especially missing the little things like hugs and kisses and falling asleep together or just watching TV together... but I find DISBoards and planning for our wedding to be fantastic distractions! :thumbsup2 If you ever need anyone to talk to, know that I'm here for ya!!! :hug:

Yay glad you started your PJ! It seems like ages ago that you were last on these boards talking about your wedding ! Cant wait to hear all your plans!

I know! It has seemed like forever! By the time we get married, we will have been engaged 27 months!!! Pretty long engagement, huh? Due to my schooling, it was just the way it had to be though. I am excited to finally be in the planning stages, though. Thanks for reading!:goodvibes

Hey TexasCourt - I just wanted to wish you well from a fellow Texan - & you know how hard this is for me by the logo but here goes:

Gig'em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter