Sorry you had such an awful experience with the first shop!! The dresses you found are amazing. When I saw the second, I thought it was absolutely perfect for you. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in it!!! Congratulations!

Yay Courtney! I love the dress you decided on! I actually tore that one out of a magazine for me too! I really want/need a halter too...no way can I go strapless because of the "girls"!!!

You will look sooo gorgeous (not that you don't already)...and I see no "chubb" whatsoever girl! :rotfl2:

Yay on finding your dress!! I liked #2 better too :) :) I didn't think I'd be able to go strapless because of the girls either, but they had me secured into my dress pretty well, so no surprises during the wedding day ;) Can't wait to read more about your now bigger wedding :thumbsup2

The dress is gorgeous!! I wish bridal shops were more organized. It's such a pain to stand there and attempt to try and see what the dresses look like. Keep the updates coming!

I love the drink recipe book idea for your gift bags! Your friends and younger guests will certainly enjoy that. And it's something they can keep afterwards. Well maybe not the liquor...:lmao:

I think your coffee drinking guests will appreciate their own mug. Some of the mugs in hotel rooms are questionable. I'd feel much safer drinking out of my own mug.
:thumbsup2

Did you get your puppy's hoodie at Target?? I saw them or something similar a while ago. They are so cute, but we have a Beagle who would not be interested in wearing it. We did buy her a Pluto squeaky which she really likes.

Yeah, being a big coffee drinker, I can appreciate a nice mug. I felt like my guests will as well.

I did get her hoodie at Target....it was on sale for $10. I am sad to say Delta HATES it when I put her in the hoodie. She will just stand in place, motionless, and pout until I take it off. Oh well.:confused3

hi Courtney - just wanted to second the coffee mug's. we are putting oversized coffee mugs and personalized coffee packets in the welcome bags for our guests too - I LOVE my coffee, just like you!

and I must say, Delta looks adorable in her new hoodie! but I cracked up when you described her behavior - we have 2 long haired chihuahua's. Bella dances in anticipation when you bring out her clothes but Keyser becomes a statue the moment the clothes hit his body! too funny! :rotfl:

Michelle :cloud9:

I'm so with you on the Starbucks addiction, the mugs are a great idea, I would so appreciate that if I was one of your guests! :goodvibes The coffee at WDW is generally yuck though, so a few good coffee packs would be a bonus! Everything looks great, you're going to be gorgeous on your wedding day! Looking forward to seeing your photos and reading your TR! :flower3:

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get BM dresses? I am having second thoughts on my original choice because it is satin material. Satin is beautiful, but I thought the dress material was of a taffeta fabric. Any ideas? Thanks girls!:goodvibes

Courtney there are so many really nice BM dress lines...I think I may go with the Dessy line, because they have tons of colors to choose from, lots of styles and lengths, and they have the one my MOH wants (at a reasonable price) in a lightweight material, and its tea-length. They have ALL styles though. Go to www.dessy.com

GL!!! I Love Starbucks too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter