12/16/2004 Wonder

Our package was on the front porch when we got home from school today. Yipee! 14 days and counting...! :boat:

Is anyone else renting a car that will be parked at the port during the cruise? Did you get a good deal?

We're spending one night at the Poly prior to the cruise and then the week after at our timeshare, so it seemed like more of a hassle to use Disney's buses.

It's getting sooo close! Yay! :cool1:

We are renting a car, but we rented from budget so we are dropping off the car and then getting a new one when the cruise is over. It was cheaper for us to do it this way than pay for parking and the car while we were ot even using it. Besides there is nothing like coming back to a nice clean car!!

See you all soon! :cheer2:

...just one week from today we'll be setting sail on the Wonder. Too much left to do before we leave but I know we'll get it done. Maybe a little stressed by the time we get there but relaxation will slowly set in as we head towards the Bahamas, sunshine, palm trees, pina coladas...

You know... I am begining to think we will be in for some chilly weather during this cruise! I live here in Naples, Florida and it's COLD right now! Not so cold for those of you from Northern areas though. Tomorrow's high is only 64 degress, and the low is 41 Degrees.... Brrrr!! I cannot imagine getting in the water, either in the pool or at Castaway Cay. We surely need some Pixie Dust and prayers for warmer weather!! However, either way, it's not going to stop us from having a wonderful time!!!! Only 1 more day to go! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter