12/16/2004 Wonder

DISNEYMOMx5

Mouseketeer
Hello! :wave:

This is our first ever cruise!! Thought we'd get the roll call started b/c we're so excited! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Our crew includes myself, DH, DD-15, DD-13, DD-10, DS-9, &
DS-5 :D

Looking forward to seeing who else is going!! ~Dardi

Just paid my deposit yesterday after debating between the 12/16 3 day and the 12/19 4 day. Since this was much cheaper than the 12/19 and our first cruise we decided on the 3 day. Besides me and my DH, my DS-11 will join us. And it's our 15th anniversary celebration so should be lots of fun :-)

YEAH!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one planning way ahead or maybe I smelled bad! :confused:

Congrats on the anniversary plan!! What a wonderful way to celebrate! I'm looking forward to seeing who else is going!

This will be our 4th 3 day cruise. DD 12, DH and me. What a way to start the Christmas holidays!

Hi all i am so excited we are a party of three and we are so excited i am glad to see others going on the same date, is anyone doing land portion first

We've decided to do the land portion last - cheaper to do it seperate from the land/sea package and I'm already taking my 11 year old out of school for 3 days as it is (though he won't mind at all). We'll head home on the 23rd - just as Disney gets super crowded.

We are also doing the land portion last for the same reasons travellady mentioned re: school. Where is everybody staying? We are tentatively using our DVC pts at the BCV, but we're hoping to change over at the 7 mo window to VWL for a change of scenery. We LOVE the BCV, but we'll be there again in June & heard the WL is really neat at Christmas. We'll see what happens! :cool:

My family (2 adults, 2 kids ages 1 and 7) are going on the Wonder 12/15-19. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. The last time we were on the Magic and our oldest child was 3....and we didn't see Castaway Cay at all because Hurricane Floyd blew most of it away. We're looking forward to seeing the ship dressed up for the holidays. We will follow the cruise with a week at the parks. Can't wait!

--Sdwjones

We are currently back and forth between the Contemporary Tower and the Grand Floridian garden view. Difference in price between the two are negligible - it's our 15th anniversary so are thinking we should splurge. We'll have an AP so am hoping AP discounts will be available at that time for whichever we choose.

We are staying at CSR in April and want to do a little more than a moderate for our anniversary/Xmas celcebration. Have stayed at AKL savannah view in the past and though that was fun, we like to try new things.

I'm ever so slightly bummed because I just realized we'll miss the Mickey's Very Magical Christmas Party. The last MVMCP nights will occur while we're on the ship and I can't (or won't) take my daughter out of school any earlier...but, oh, well...at least we'll be on the ship! Can December get here any faster?

I am just as excited about this as the rest of you. I've been looking for someone to start this roll call. I didn't dare start it so early. I'm glad you took the plunge:p
This is our very first cruise. At least I'm saying it is, because we went on a very dorky small boat for a 1 night. Got sea sick didn't enjoy myself, was worried about the kids the whole time and just decided to forget it ever happned.:rolleyes:
Anyway I am bringing my dh my dd9 and dd7. My girls are a couple of princessesprincess: and are so looking forward to this.
We are doing the parks before. I'm one of those parents that believe there are so many educational experiences at Disney World that it is worth taking them out of school. At least while they are still young and can do most of the work they will miss on the flight over. So we are starting our vacation on December 4th and plan to hit a couple of the other parks besides Disney and sit back and relax some too.:teeth:
Can't wait to see you all there:wave2:

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: princess:

Hello DaveCindy, sdwjones, DisneyMomx5, travellady, HappyLawyer and iloveokw :wave:

DaveCindy told me about the thread, can not believe we had missed it. :rolleyes:

We will be going with you too!
CM members me(will be 33) DH (35) and DS (10 and 13) :)

DaveCindy and I have been chatting for a while. Hopefully we all can do the same. ::yes::

But for now it is off to work I go.

Everyone have a WONDERful day

::yes:: :wave2:

Glad to see a thread has started for all of us on the 12/16/04 Wonder! Our crew is myself
:earsgirl: , DH :earsboy: and 9yr DS . pirate: We have done the 7 day Magic before and truly LOVED it. This Wonder cruise is a surprise Christmas gift for my husband and son... I can't stand having to Keep it to myself, I am so excited! Wish it was December already!! Any idea what kind of weather we can expect?

Glad to hear there are more people on board - and with kids close to my son's age :-)

I got so anxious, I went ahead and booked a cruise on Voyager of the Seas this summer - up to the Canadian Maritimes. I started to get impatient and couldn't wait for the Disney Cruise so found this one for August :boat:

I'm not sure if 3 days will be enough but at least we're headed to the parks after.

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting a little brighter....y'all still out there planning and waiting?

We are so excited!!!:Pinkbounc Time seems to be flying by this summer.:sunny: .
We have bought our airline tickets, didn't get as good of a deal as if we had booked an earlier cruise, all great deals ended Dec 15th :mad: . But we still got a good deal:D . We have also booked a rental car:) .

It's so exciting to see my counter get fewer and fewer days!!

See you all on the Wonder:earsgirl: !!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: princess:

We bought our airline tix way back in January when we booked the cruise, so we did alright.

Our princess is about to turn 8 years old, DaveCindy, so she is sure to meet your two princesses at the kids club while we're cruising...

Well we are back from the Voyager of the Seas cruise and had a superbly wonderful time. Now I know 3 days on the Wonder won't be enough cruising days for us so went ahead and booked 4 more days on the Carnival Fantasy leaving out of Port Canaveral 8 hours after we are due to arrive back on the Wonder. What a crazy thing for me to do ::yes::

Would have booked the 4 day on the Wonder after the 3 day gets in but the cost is really high and one of my 25 year old sons will join us for the Carnival Fantasy - more people in his age group on board this one.

Regarding airline tickets, did we ever luck out. We were bumped on Alaska Airlines out of Phoenix last Feb so got vouchers for a free flight. I immediately called Alaska to book my December flights to Orlando and am thankful I did. Just tried to change the return date and there is no more voucher availability for any of the surrounding airports so we'll stick to our original plan on that one.

This cruise will be so much fun - see you all in a few short months !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter