12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so busy, back to back patients from 11 to 2. At 2:15 I just told the clerks that I am NOT available for the next half hour. I had to get some food in me. Oatmeal for lunch for me today. :sad2:

Working on some homemade chicken noodle soup here... no bad colds, but everyone's a little sniffly because the nighttime temps are cold!

DH felt blah all weekend. DD woke up with a sore throat today and I feel congested and blah. I guess the silver lining is that hopefully we're getting the illnesses over and done with before december. ;)

tynkerbell said:
DH felt blah all weekend. DD woke up with a sore throat today and I feel congested and blah. I guess the silver lining is that hopefully we're getting the illnesses over and done with before december. ;)

Well that's wishful thinking! Way to be positive! You go girl!

Here is the nany nany boo boo smiley

11886667.gif

lillygator said:
if your kids are anything like mine, you better get two!

Vanessa and all - can you help me with the basket issue too - I'm not that into getting al ot of food items and candy since we will be eating all week. What else would be fun and practical for the ship?

Lisa had said before that Shirley will do just about anything but I don't even know what to ask for. Are there sand toys available at CC or should we get them in the baskets?

thanks.

elaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter