12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ds2Mom said:
So sad and scary.

A few years ago, I had to have foot surgery and the doctor actually wrote ON my leg with a sharpie pen "THIS LEG".

I kid you not. :sad2:
My dad had knee surgery and he wrote on the good leg..."not this one the other one." He wasn't told to he just did it on his own!

pray.gif

Please not let me go to h-e-double hockeysticks for calling a catholic school parent a witch....

kimerinc said:
They had so many people volunteer to help they had to cap it at 8,500. All the roads are blocked of and the bus is here.
I think I missed something while reading the posts...what is going on Kim?

elaineteresa said:
Vanessa and all - can you help me with the basket issue too - I'm not that into getting al ot of food items and candy since we will be eating all week. What else would be fun and practical for the ship?

Lisa had said before that Shirley will do just about anything but I don't even know what to ask for. Are there sand toys available at CC or should we get them in the baskets?

thanks.

elaine

She offered me all kinds of choices I had not even considered when I called. DD is getting crayons and coloring books and lip gloss and glitter and on and on.... Call them they were GREAT!!!! She offered popcorn and pretzles and all kinds of candy but DD is not big on food at all. She is putting the sand toys in, beach towels, sun block, etc...

Jhalkias said:
OK, Finally figured out, Sex and the City.

It is like doing crosswords trying to decode this stuff.

And Kim - how cool is that to have the bus there? I DID used to watch that show. It did bring tears to my eyes sometimes.

Amy will probably ask if you have seen Tye with his shirt off!

John1
Okay..now I know what is going on near Kim. That is so cool!!!!!

goofyforlife said:
pray.gif

Please not let me go to h-e-double hockeysticks for calling a catholic school parent a witch....

You are not horrible. And no religion has a copywrite on witches, all have them. Good Luck!!

lillygator said:
I miss it alot, and the reruns on TBS just don't cut it. Some of the bad language and risque content is imperative to the funny factor. I mean, quite a bit of Samantha's words are cut out and sometimes they so make the scene.
::yes:: that was a great show!

Back from picking DS up from school. He got a prize for cleanest lunch room table... he got an annoying clicking toy that's driving me nuts. :crazy:

What happened to you all. I fully expected to get home to about 50 posts beyound the milestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter