12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys hit the milestone in the next 20-25 minutes or so? ;) A challenge! :rotfl:

becka said:
I am debating about whether to get baskets from Shirley for the kids. I think I am leaning towards getting them. Should I get two small baskets - one for each kid or get one really big one they can share? :scratchin

I'm planning to order one really big one, I'll just ask her to make sure she gets 2 big shovels in there.

Are the boards painfully slow for everyone else as well or am I just being punished? :lmao:

I'm planning on ordering from Shirley, too... some kind of "thank you" for my parents. Poor Shirley will be working overtime for all the DISers on this cruise!!

TanaL said:
I'm planning to order one really big one, I'll just ask her to make sure she gets 2 big shovels in there.

I was kind of concerned about having only one bucket. I guess I could always pack a small one.

87Heel said:
What's for dinner tonight?

I need to run to Wal-Mart after work so I guess I am picking up groceries there as well since I don't want to make two stops. So that means DH is picking up the kids and by the time I get home they will be starving so I will probably just have him pick up McD's for the kids on the way home for them. I may just eat a Lean Cuisine or something later.

lillygator said:
I love so many of them....the first season, where Carrie narrated alot kind of drove me wild.

But I love when Big went to Paris to sweep Carrie off her feet!

Love Smith too!

O.K. - pardon me, but I'm going to whine for a minute.

I WANT MY COMPUTER BACK! :furious:

There, I feel much better! Don't know if it's the DIS or the Library's computers, but it's taking forever to post. The keyboard keeps freezing up, then I get "server is too busy" messages. Must be a hint to get outta here.

But, before I go.....one of my all-time favorite SATC episodes was when Carrie goes to Mr. Big's apartment, discovers he's leaving NYC and moving to Napa, she makes fun of his taste in music, he plays "Moon River" on the stereo, she says it's corny, he says it's classic. They go on a last NYC "date" -- carriage ride through Central Park, Big says it's corny, Carrie says it's classic. Same episode where Miranda has her baby. Carrie tries to get back in time to say a last goodbye and he's already gone. She walks into an empty room and finds he's left her the Henry Mancinni album and a 1st Class plane ticket to CA. :sad:

Of course, the "go get our girl/find her in Paris" episode is right up there! :thumbsup2

Well, I'm all ferklempt. Time to go. Catch up with you all tomorrow! :wave2:

lillygator said:
that is what they do here...DH had knee surgery earlier in the year and they marked it with him awake and he initialed it as well.

I also painted his toes on the leg in question the night before just to be sure his memory was working!

Right before my hip replacement last year I had to mark my hip and initial it. I liked doing that!

I have been trying to plan my meals for this next week and the only things that sound good are not WW friendly. :( I really need to find some new exotic way to cook vegetables where they taste good. :sad2:

ds2Mom said:
Someone I know once tried to make spaghetti in her microwave....including boiling the water. :rolleyes1

(Hey, the microwave was brand new, it came with a cookbook, there was a recipe for spaghetti....seemed like a good idea at the time.)

LOL.. just someone you know?!

87Heel said:
So you need a co-pilot with an internet-enabled cell phone (but even then the coverage in the tunnel is questionable!)

:rotfl:

I do have to say that I thought Internet on a phone was just the strangest most unuseful thing I could ever imagine. Now I am starting to feel like not only is it useful but that it may soon be a requirement!

I am a sick person! :lmao:

becka said:
Are the boards painfully slow for everyone else as well or am I just being punished? :lmao:

I thought it was my connection here at the office.

brack said:
SUBWAY .... eat fresh!

I love Subway and it can be so WW friendly. You know there is a Subway near Wal-Mart maybe I should pick me up a sub on my way home. I even have enough points left over that I could splurge and get a foot long. :thumbsup2

TanaL said:
LOL.. just someone you know?!

Nah, never heard of her. Probably some whacko that spends most of her waking hours at the Library to feed an online addiction! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Man, I'm gonna miss the next milestone! Try to keep it under 39,000 before tomorrow! :surfweb:

Well from the looks of it you guys will hit 38,000 while I am on my way or at Wal-Mart. :sad2: Do you think they have an Internet connection in the computer department I could use? :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter