10/2-8/11 Jamborini Meet was great! Now planning for Oct 2012!

Fly safe, Brandi. Hopefully you can stave off a cold from all your travels. :goodvibes

me too....

It took 3 hours to drive the 1.5 hour leg, but I finally made it, the wind is blowing and lots and lots of snow.

it started as dry blowing stuff, but then turned into heavy fat wet flakes.... Everything is covered out there.

low tonight is 10 and high tomorrow is 17.... I already miss Orlando

me too....

It took 3 hours to drive the 1.5 hour leg, but I finally made it, the wind is blowing and lots and lots of snow.

it started as dry blowing stuff, but then turned into heavy fat wet flakes.... Everything is covered out there.

low tonight is 10 and high tomorrow is 17.... I already miss Orlando

:cold::cold::cold: I got shivers just reading that!!

Maybe I don't miss Colorado as much as I thought! :laughing:

You have to admit the mountains are pretty (if you can see them through the blowing snow!).

You'll be home soon. :hug:

:cold::cold::cold: I got shivers just reading that!!

Maybe I don't miss Colorado as much as I thought! :laughing:

You have to admit the mountains are pretty (if you can see them through the blowing snow!).

You'll be home soon. :hug:

Laura,
tonight's low is minus 11.... yes, you read that right, minus 11..

Laura,
tonight's low is minus 11.... yes, you read that right, minus 11..

Holy cow! I don't remember it ever getting that cold when I lived in CO (I did live in MN, SD and ND -- minus 11 was a heat wave there!!! :rotfl:)

Rachel had the distinction in her elementary school of being the only student born in ND -- and Fargo at that!! Remember the movie?!!! :rotfl2:

Holy cow! I don't remember it ever getting that cold when I lived in CO (I did live in MN, SD and ND -- minus 11 was a heat wave there!!! :rotfl:)

Rachel had the distinction in her elementary school of being the only student born in ND -- and Fargo at that!! Remember the movie?!!! :rotfl2:

it is cold here... I am not happy! but I will make it.

Yes I remember...:rotfl:

I am trying....it is just too darn cold here... It is snowing again and should be a minus 11 tonight if the weather people are correct...

71 here yesterday! Now back to more "seasonable" weather (50s) the next several days. :flower3:

I'm liking the Orlando forecast for our upcoming trip: highs in 70's; lows in 50's; no rain. :cloud9:

71 here yesterday! Now back to more "seasonable" weather (50s) the next several days. :flower3:

I'm liking the Orlando forecast for our upcoming trip: highs in 70's; lows in 50's; no rain. :cloud9:

the Orlando forecast sounds amazing.... wish i was there instead of here.... I know you are going to have so much fun!

the Orlando forecast sounds amazing.... wish i was there instead of here.... I know you are going to have so much fun!

It's going to be WAY too short, for sure!! But a little taste is better than no taste at all! :thumbsup2

Looks like the winter weather may be following you home? Luckily, not near as cold as Colorado!! ;)

It's going to be WAY too short, for sure!! But a little taste is better than no taste at all! :thumbsup2

Looks like the winter weather may be following you home? Luckily, not near as cold as Colorado!! ;)

I am not ready to for this cold weather yet... I need to acclimate first, this was force and I dont do good that one...

I am glad you are going to have fun and enjoy yourself..

Fall was going along so nicely. :confused3 Most of the country was having decent weather. A couple days into December, Mom Nature decided to wake us all up!! :eek:

I hope this isn't a sign that we're in for a long winter. :guilty:

Stay warm. :hug:

(I don't know if it's just my computer, but these boards are taking a ridiculously long amount of time to load.)

Fall was going along so nicely. :confused3 Most of the country was having decent weather. A couple days into December, Mom Nature decided to wake us all up!! :eek:

I hope this isn't a sign that we're in for a long winter. :guilty:

Stay warm. :hug:

(I don't know if it's just my computer, but these boards are taking a ridiculously long amount of time to load.)

It is not just you... I think everyone is complaining about the time it takes...

It is not just you... I think everyone is complaining about the time it takes...

Good to know I'm not alone! It's just so frustrating!! :headache:

I just saw our weather forecast (WSB-TV, channel 2 in ATL) - High tomorrow: 40's. Low: 50's. :confused: (looks backwards to me and when did they stop using an actual number in the 5-day forecast?!!) :laughing:

and.....................

a very dear friend (hi there DisneyBride'03!! :wave2:) will be celebrating a birthday on one of those days (Saturday 10/13) :yay::yay: She is finally getting her wish: to wake up at WDW on her birthday!!! :cloud9:

YAY a few months late!:rolleyes1

And I better start thinking about plans, with my family that is not always easy! I may just have to do a long weekend ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter