10/2-8/11 Jamborini Meet was great! Now planning for Oct 2012!

Ok, So I have officially booked at my 11 month mark (yesterday) for the BCV for Oct 12 - 15.....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Uh-oh! I hope there are some left for me! :rotfl: I was supposed to call yesterday, but we were running around until after MS closed. Same thing today! I guess there is tomorrow. Congrats on your ressie!

Me three!

I am sure there are some left... I booked two studios and now that you guys are no longer staying studios you should be fine. I will be bringing another set of friends with us this time... since it was just a short weekend stay they were game to come this time.

I am sure there are some left... I booked two studios and now that you guys are no longer staying studios you should be fine. I will be bringing another set of friends with us this time... since it was just a short weekend stay they were game to come this time.

We never get a studio in WDW. If I'm flying all the way across the country, I want my JACUZZI TUB! :rotfl2: The only place we considered staying in the studios was VGC and that's only becuase it would be like you two staying overnight in DC (at least I think it's about the same distance). At first we couldn't really justify the luxury of buying there, now that we've stayed about 10 times, we're too spoiled to not justify the luxury! :lmao:

I got my 1 bedroom at 7 months and about two weeks for Oct 2011. The points just barely closed in time for me to utilize the home resort advantage. But yesterday we were up at 7AM getting ready for the rehearsal, buy the time we took our break at home MS closed. Today we were again running to checkout from about quarter to seven. We didn't finish backstage until well after noon and then we had to go to Lost & Found and retrieve our bags at the hotel. :faint:

It's 5PM where all you ladies are right? I need a drink! :rotfl2:

We never get a studio in WDW. If I'm flying all the way across the country, I want my JACUZZI TUB! :rotfl2: The only place we considered staying in the studios was VGC and that's only becuase it would be like you two staying overnight in DC (at least I think it's about the same distance). At first we couldn't really justify the luxury of buying there, now that we've stayed about 10 times, we're too spoiled to not justify the luxury! :lmao:
That is very cool, and there have been many times when I wished I could just stay over in DC and it would make my life easier.... We are about 30 minutes away from DC.

I got my 1 bedroom at 7 months and about two weeks for Oct 2011. The points just barely closed in time for me to utilize the home resort advantage. But yesterday we were up at 7AM getting ready for the rehearsal, buy the time we took our break at home MS closed. Today we were again running to checkout from about quarter to seven. We didn't finish backstage until well after noon and then we had to go to Lost & Found and retrieve our bags at the hotel. :faint:

It's 5PM where all you ladies are right? I need a drink! :rotfl2:

sorry about your phone, I am glad you made it home safe and sound...

It is 7:30 here and I have my vodka and cranberry in hand...

Have a drink and relax....

That is very cool, and there have been many times when I wished I could just stay over in DC and it would make my life easier.... We are about 30 minutes away from DC.

That's what I thought. I've timed it and without traffic we are 27 minutes from DL, it's OK to go home. But when you've had dinner with lots of drinks and especially if you have to be back there early in the morning, it's wonderful to stay overnight. And just so magical since it's Disney! I figure that we're getting old and with all of Fran's disabilities (and the ones I'm discovering that I have) we deserve to have our points and use them as we see fit! What's to do if we can't enjoy our points to their fullest!

Here's a toast to one bedrooms, if we can't do it right don't do it! With almost 300 points at the VGC, we can get quite a few weekends or overnights at 11 months. With another 500 or so points, I think we can find a few nights at 7 months at VGC and a couple trips to WDW per year! I just need to keep her healthy enough to enjoy them!

Just checking this thread for signs of life!!! ;)

I'm thinking after the 1st of the year we should start a new thread for Jamborini 2012! :woohoo:

Any thoughts?

Leaving now for airport.... Prayers for safe travels and no snow...

I just looked at the forecast..... I hope you like cold!! :cold:

(It's a "dry" cold; doesn't feel as cold -- although when you get back from this trip, you may feel the need to argue that point with me!!! :rotfl:)

I just looked at the forecast..... I hope you like cold!! :cold:

(It's a "dry" cold; doesn't feel as cold -- although when you get back from this trip, you may feel the need to argue that point with me!!! :rotfl:)

Hopefully I will "make" it just fine... I am not ready for the cold... Being in Orlando last week and now Colorado Springs this week, I just don't want a cold from the temp changes.

I fly all the time but for some reason I am nervous about this one. :confused3

Sitting here at the gate.

Hopefully I will "make" it just fine... I am not ready for the cold... Being in Orlando last week and now Colorado Springs this week, I just don't want a cold from the temp changes.

I fly all the time but for some reason I am nervous about this one. :confused3

Sitting here at the gate.

No need to be nervous - perhaps that's due to the fact you didn't have any "prep" time? No chance to really unwind from one trip; then on to another you didn't know about.

Think positive -- it will be a lovely flight. :goodvibes

No need to be nervous - perhaps that's due to the fact you didn't have any "prep" time? No chance to really unwind from one trip; then on to another you didn't know about.

Think positive -- it will be a lovely flight. :goodvibes

Thanks.... :hug:

Fly safe, Brandi. Hopefully you can stave off a cold from all your travels. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter