1 crazy family+2 resorts+5 parks+1 snake+1 surprise=A Mickeystoontown report 4/3x2

Great update - why not dance? It's Disney and you're having fun! :cool1:

I think how they do that castle show is SO COOL! Too bad people have to be rude and block other's view. Happens to us a lot because we're so short!

Boo for people deliberately standing in front of you blocking your view.

YAY for dancing in public.

Boo for the ongoing work phone calls.

Fun night!!!

I had a lot of fun at Monsters Inc last time we stopped there. I just love Rozz! She cracks me up! :lmao:

Love the bootie dance shots! :lmao:

I've been meaning to tell you that I think I saw one of your back sacks during my last trip. I took a picture but since I haven't even uploaded it yet I can't show it to you. One of these days. It was really cute.

What a fun update, Lisa.

I love that Jesse was "picked" to be in the show; I keep hoping Mark will get picked to be "that guy."

You guys must be a hoot to travel with. I love that you, Lacey and Hunter just got right in and danced with everyone.

I hate when people stop and then decide to stand right in front of you when you obviously been standing there so YOU could see.

You got some great castle show pictures! We've not seen that for several trips; it's on the top of my list for September.

I think how they do that castle show is SO COOL! Too bad people have to be rude and block other's view. Happens to us a lot because we're so short!

So sad your trip is drawing to a close. But on the bright side...a new one is just around the corner!! I've ran into cases of rudeness before...it seems like this past trip it was at an all time high! Glad they moved along for ya'll!

You all are too cute gettin your groove on at the party.

It looks like your making the most out of your last night. Sorry the McNasty family stood in front of you but at least they moved. I hope the rest of your night was smooth sailing.

It's sad when reality slaps us back in the face at the parks. We get so use to everyone being nice & then comes along the real world. Glad they moved so you could see.

Love the dance party! We're going to have to find that this year. My girls would love it.

I can't believe the rudeness of those people. I would have totally said something, but I have little girls and if they can't see, someone is going to get it.

Love the castle pics. That show looks awesome!

"If I didn't have another trip coming up, I'd be sad as heck! Thank goodness I am in perpetual Disney trip planning mode. I know that a lot of my Dis friends are going to be in the World at the same time. When I start my pre-trip report, let's compare dates and see when we can all say "HEY!"

I can't wait to read your pre-trip. I am gonna be down there around the time too. I am hoping I will finally get to go to a DIS meet or mini one.

:banana:

Another great update, Lisa. Sad you're trip is coming to a close but glad you have another on the horizon!

Hate when people stop right in front of you when they KNOW you have been standing there to save a spot for a show!

Girl, I can't believe you have stretched out this trip report almost until time for this year's trip! You must be planning a SHORT pre-trippie! Come on now, start telling us about the latest version of your plans, so we can keep up while you do all your last minute changes. LOL
That was a great final evening with a little dancing along the way. How fun to have partners to do it with you! Glad those annoying people moved on. I have a REALLY hard time keeping my mouth shut in those cases, and I often don't.
I guess y'all have been really busy preparing that big garden you always plant. So glad spring has finally arrived!

Loving the dancing shots, it's great that your kids get involved mine would have been shaking their head with embarrassment :rotfl2:

Awww I love the castle show it is one of my favorite parts of our trip , just so magical pixiedust: Oh and as for the people who moved in front of you I would of just hopped right up in front of them !

awesome trip report as usual Lisa..not so bad you have another trip coming up..I will def keep a look out for you at CBR and if I see you and your lovely family I will say hi :)

Hi Lisa! I can't believe your trip report is coming to an end!! But before ya know it you will be on your next trip & back home telling us all about it!!! :cool1:

OOOHHHH rude people, even worse rude tall people! I always try to stand where nobody can get between me and my view...like right next to the railing on a bridge. ::yes::
DGD went to a birthday party this weekend and they had Mickey and Minnie there. Her mama said she went right up and shook Mickey's hand, gave him a high five and took pictures with them. This makes me not so worried for our trip in October and character meets. :goodvibes

Loved the update! We have never done Monster Inc Laugh Floor need to add that to our must do for our upcoming trip!

Love the Dance Party.

Im glad the inconsiderate people moved out of your way. It seems like that bridge is the worst from inconsiderate people.

Yay.. I'm caught up... again! Even with the updates that you haven't linked in the TOC yet:thumbsup2
I love Crystal Palace... lots of good memories from there over the years. And it looks like your table was near ours when we had a dinner there, too.
As a family, we probably like Garden Grill most, but I think CP just edges it out.
Loving the read-along... y'all keep having fun!

Edit: AHHH, forgot to mention the latest updates.. I love the parks at dusk. There's something about that short time where there's just enough ambient light to still see everything, but the artificial lights in the buildings and lamps give just the right amount of highlight to make everything pop out at you. I like that effect most in Adventureland, it looks so exotic.

Yay for being caught up! Thank goodness I'm a slow writer huh? :rotfl:

Yeah, Garden Grill interaction is good and it's nice to have the food brought to you.

Don't you just love the MK at dusk?!?

This is so inevitable. You could bet money on it every time. It's rude and annoying and the only thing I've come up with to do is stay away from the hub at fireworks time. I try to catch them from a little bit of a distance so someone standing in front of me won't block my view like over by the bridge to Tomorowland. It's unfortunate but not worth getting my blood pressure up about lol :mad:

Makes me madder than rip when people do that!

Good for you! That is so true and I try to remind myself of that every time there's a dance party but I get shy :blush:

I used to be a little like that...shy...but I got over it very quickly!

Mmmm, Crystal Palace. :goodvibes

It's a must do on our last day also, but we do breakfast. ::yes:: We love being able to get into the park without a ton of people clogging up the streets and our pictures. :laughing:

Looks like the food was pretty good, we had dinner there our first night of our last family trip and we liked it, but this last trip Mackie and I skipped it and did BOG instead. I believe we'll be going with CP in the future. :scared: Lunch, that's a different story, BOG every time, :lovestruc especially since they have FP's for it and FP's that don't effect your FP's for the rides. :thumbsup2

Hunter and all his selfies with the characters, too cute. :rotfl:

Wish your mom had felt better to be there with y'all. Maybe she'll be more willing to do a scooter next trip so she won't poop out on y'all. :confused3
I know it's hard for parents to finally give up the ghost, but when it takes time from doing what you have fun doing maybe that will tip the scale?? I know it did for my mom at one point.

Great update, Lisa.

I've heard a lot of people say that they eat breakfast at the Crystal Palace just for that reason. Makes me wish that we were more "breakfast eaters" than we are.

We are eating dinner at Be Our Guest which was a shock since ADRs are so hard to come by. I, literally, logged in on a whim and found an 8:30 opening after having searched for days for something.

Mama said that she's staying home and dog sitting this coming trip. It really does tire her out and I hate to see her spend that much money when she can't get out and do it all.

Good thing you clarified, I thought Jesse had changed his look since the last update! ;)

:lmao:

I really hate it when people are that inconsiderate! At least they wound up moving down from where you were.

Good pictures of the castle show!!

Rude people tick me off to no end! :sad2:

Great update! Love the castle pictures. And as much as I don't want this one to end, I am anxious for you to begin your pre trip report. :)

I'm getting ready to start up the pre-trip report either today or tomorrow. I already have the title and all ready.

Heck yeah, I gotta dance! They don't know me anyway.

The castle show is so well done and I love it!

Boo for people deliberately standing in front of you blocking your view.

YAY for dancing in public.

Boo for the ongoing work phone calls.

Fun night!!!

I can't stand rude people but try to keep my mouth shut since we are supposed to be in the Happiest Place on Earth. Sure is hard to do though.

John's co-worker needed to vent at the time so I understood him calling and talking but it did get rather annoying.

I had a lot of fun at Monsters Inc last time we stopped there. I just love Rozz! She cracks me up! :lmao:

Love the bootie dance shots! :lmao:

I've been meaning to tell you that I think I saw one of your back sacks during my last trip. I took a picture but since I haven't even uploaded it yet I can't show it to you. One of these days. It was really cute.

John absolutely loves Rozz too! He laughs at her every single time he sees or hears her.

Oh cool! I'll be watching for the pics of what may be my backsack.

I almost forgot - Love all the castle shots!
]
Thanks!

What a fun update, Lisa.

I love that Jesse was "picked" to be in the show; I keep hoping Mark will get picked to be "that guy."

You guys must be a hoot to travel with. I love that you, Lacey and Hunter just got right in and danced with everyone.

I hate when people stop and then decide to stand right in front of you when you obviously been standing there so YOU could see.

You got some great castle show pictures! We've not seen that for several trips; it's on the top of my list for September.

Just a tip Kathy....sit beside one of the lamps and you are more likely to get chosen to participate in the show. We had a castmember tell us that. Not sure if it's true or not but it can't hurt to try.

My kids are definitely not on the shy side and will always jump into a dance party if they see one. And, if they are looking silly, I might as well do it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter