1 crazy family+2 resorts+5 parks+1 snake+1 surprise=A Mickeystoontown report 4/3x2

Awe thanks so much for sharing! I loved your trip report! I especially loved the great pics at the end of your report! Great wrap up! :)

Can't wait to read your new ptr! :hyper:

Aww you describing leaving made me sad too! We've all been there & had that same sad feeling.. I cry almost every time! Looking forward to the PTR!!

I enjoyed your TR so much. I feel like I know you! Maybe one day we can have a DIS meet! Thanks for all your help about CBR when j needed it too! ;))

I have loved every page of your TR..thank you Lisa..although I dont know how it got to number 8!! should have been number 1 !! You have enspired me to try write one this year myself for the first time when I get back hopping on over to you Pre TR for this year now :)

:woohoo: Congratulations on number 8. I for one enjoy reading your trips. Plus all the work you do on the CBR thread, and then pick up the food thread, you need more then a number 8. I to feel I you and your family are long lost friends. Thank you for sharing your adventures both at Disney and at home with us. I have to run. Have a new ptr to start reading. See you soon.

Such a great TR hate to see it end! But really glad your starting a new one and will jump over there in a minute.

Glad the trip home was uneventful, I always dread the drive across I10.

Just out of curiosity have you done any research on Brownwood? Its part of the retirement community of The Villages. There are several of these little "towns" there. If you go just be carefull because there are golf carts everywhere.

it was was fun reading along. Good times for sure. Can't wait for the next report. I will live through you as I have not rip planned to WDW this year. First time since 2007. :(

So sad your trip is over (okay, it's actually been over for a while, but...) But glad you got home without mishaps. It's funny the things that are investing when you're driving a long road trip -and heating home with nothing but with and real life looming ahead. Two years ago, we were driving from Florida (with no Disney! Gasp!!) to Maryland and saw some kind of plane on a trailer. Weird!

I will say that the loss of your trip report is somewhat mitigated by having a new PTR to follow. But more because my own teensy-weensy disney trip it's right around the corner! :cool1:

Thank you for sharing your family and for all the work you put into this!

Glad the trip home was uneventful...it's sad to go home but I'm glad you have another trip in the works.

Jumping over to your PTR.

Jill in CO

I always hate to see your TRs come to an end, but I know when they do it means you have another trip right around the corner. I hope you will share some of your tweaked plans with us. I'm sure its going to be fabulous.

I can't believe you did all the driving home. Kudos to you!

Thanks for the great TR!

Thanks for the link to your new thread. I'd be lonely without a weekly dose of Mickeystoontown. :)

Oh it's done, :sad: but you get to go back next month! :cool1: :yay:
I love your Wishes photos; and an uneventful drive is really best. On to your PTR. :thumbsup2

Love, love, love your trip reports, Lisa!!! As always they are filled with laughter, fun, family and a few tears at the end! Your details and storytelling are amazing! I aspire to write as well as you! (Or, I would if I ever even thought about writing a trip report! LOL) I can say I'm thinking about a PTR for my mother/daughter softball trip in July, but doubt that I will follow through!

Anyway, thank you for sharing your trip. So glad you posted a link to your new PTR so I can live vicariously through your family's fun and adventures!!

Aww...Lisa. Loved reading every moment of your trip report.:thumbsup2 You guys always have the best time and it's so much fun to read about. It always gets me even more excited for our next trip.:goodvibes Thank you for sharing your adventures! I can't wait to read your next TR!:thumbsup2

You know I always love reading your reports. I really feel like I know your family. Sometimes I even have dreams that we are all at WDW together. :rotfl2: Yeah, I'm a bit crazy! :woohoo:

Those drives are long and boring. I just can't do them anymore. We have drove down many years ago, but the thought now just makes me cringe. But you have a little bit of a shorter drive than us, but still long.

I am heading over to the PTR now!

I always love reading your TR's!! So full of insight, information, humor and a sense of family! Can't wait to start your PreTR! :wave2:

Anyway...I finally got done reading this TR and put the connection together. We were are WDW at the same time!! We went on DCL (Dream) from May 26th-30th, then were @ POR from May30th-June 6th!! We went to all the parks with only one "lazy day" on the 4th! Crazy huh!

We can't wait to go back, but we still have a couple of years as we made other plans for this year and next (what was I thinking)!?! So I'll gladly live my Disney fairytale through you if that's ok! :upsidedow

Hi Lisa! Just finished your TR! Sad to see it end! But eager to get on to your PTR!!! Saying goodbye to WDW is probably one of the hardest goodbyes one has to do! I just want to say THANK YOU for sharing your memories with all of us! I love living Disney through you! ;)

Lisa: I didn't comment often but I thoroughly enjoyed your TR. Your family is adorable and you know how to truly have fun and focus on what is important with your family. :goodvibes Thank you for sharing all of our adventures with us.

Enjoy the anticipation of your next trip which is so close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!