08 Trips Planned

Hi All!

We're now confirmed for Saratoga Springs - 26 Oct - 1 Nov. :banana:

This is our first time staying as DVC members and will be at our home resort. We got a 2 BR as we will be taking our best friends (CSPs) and their 1+yr old son (our nephew).:grouphug:

Already making the list of restaurants, etc to reserve in a few weeks. Also planning on doing a 'not so scary' at MK the week that we're there. pirate:

Can't wait!!

my best friend's parents are paying for me to come in June!!!! I'll be there the 15th-22nd!! Their entire family is gay friendly, which is awesome. Unfortunately DBF has to stay home, but I'm sure that won't stop me from having fun. If anyone is gonna be there, PLEASE pm me! I'd LOVE to meet up!

I feel like I have the pixie dust fairy on speed dial!

I get to go 04/18 to 04/22.

Corey and I will celebrate our 9th Anniversary 09/26 to 09/30.

Finally, Corey and I, along with Corey's mom, will be at WDW from 12/10 to 12/19!

I have NEVER gone more than 2 times in 12 months. Usually, our trips are 15 months or more apart, so this is a real treat!

My vacay was just booked today! *woot!* I'll be there in Sept!!! :banana:

I just booked for Aug. 25-30 for myself and my three boys! We'll be at the beach club (oh and we got free dining too -- yay!).

I'm going Sept. 7-13.......to Universal. Staying onsite at the RPR. Can't beat being in walking distance to the parks and unlimited express pass access!!! :woohoo:

OK I have been a slacker about reading a thread that I started and was even made into a sticky. I know the shame....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes: I have not even read the entire thread, but here is my wonderful idea. If there is not already a list of people, dates, and place they are staying on here, I will go through the list and update it on the first post. Does that sound like something everyone would like to see? If not then I will just go back to my slacker ways :confused3 If someone has already done that I will find that when I read through the thread tonight.

OK I added the list as best as I could in the first post. I only put on people that gave enough information of when they would be there in the post. Please check it to make sure I got it right for you. I will add people to the list as they post. Feel free to send me a PM with your dates if they are not on the list or any corrections

Well, I am going 3 times. 04/18 to 04/22 at POR, then 09/26 to 09/30 at Poly and then we are there again 12/10 to 12/19 at ASMo, but I am hoping to bump that up with a bounceback code to OKW while I am at WDW next week.

Well, I am going 3 times. 04/18 to 04/22 at POR, then 09/26 to 09/30 at Poly and then we are there again 12/10 to 12/19 at ASMo, but I am hoping to bump that up with a bounceback code to OKW while I am at WDW next week.

OK I think I got it all right for you now. :cool1:

We are leaving on Wed..couple days in Cocoa Beach, before we leave on our Western Cruise on Saturday....followed by a couple days at WDW.

It is me, my husband and our 14yo daughter....

If there is anyone else on this cruise, it would be great to know. We have traveled as a family on Disney Cruise before, and they were wonderful to us. Would recommend it to everyone in our community.

Eric

We are leaving on Wed..couple days in Cocoa Beach, before we leave on our Western Cruise on Saturday....followed by a couple days at WDW.

It is me, my husband and our 14yo daughter....

If there is anyone else on this cruise, it would be great to know. We have traveled as a family on Disney Cruise before, and they were wonderful to us. Would recommend it to everyone in our community.

Eric

The list is on the very first post on page 1. Just post your dates and resort and I will add it to the list. Or you can send me a PM, whichever is better for you.

27 days to go woohoo! May 12-18 at the Wilderness Lodge!

Man that is not right, I have this long to wait:
59 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes and 0 seconds can be converted to one of these units:
5,131,800 seconds
85,530 minutes
1425 hours (rounded down)
8 weeks (rounded down)

Man that is not right, I have this long to wait:
59 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes and 0 seconds can be converted to one of these units:
5,131,800 seconds
85,530 minutes
1425 hours (rounded down)
8 weeks (rounded down)

Not that you're counting or anything!!!
:rotfl2: All that math gives me a :headache: !!!

My wifey and I are heading down for our 3 year anniversary in November! The 16th -21st! Can't wait!:cloud9:

My mom and I really enjoyed Gay Days last year. This year we are going for the 4th of July (mom lives out of the U.S. so it would be a non-event if she didn't visit). We will be at Disney's All Star Movies Resort between July 4th and 11th. I know it will be crowded, but we have a family reunion directly following our week at Disney - so this time was best.
I've got my ADR's and am hoping that Thursday will still be a little gay at Pleasure Island. :banana:

Hey I am knew here but my trip is in a week!!! We leave May 12th and will be returning May 31st!!! It is my first time my gf is going to Disney :) Me I have gone about 100 times haha I am a HUGE disney freak and I hope to make her one as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter