•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Stopping by for a quick question! We are looking at the Copper Creek Cabin vs the 3 Bedroom Grand Villa. We will have five adults, a 4 year old and a seven month old baby. Any thoughts?

The 3 bedroom sleeping arrangements are much better for us, but the wrap-around porch and privacy of the cabin is so intriguing!

I am a little concerned about the cabin hot tub, not for security because it is gated, but because the 3 year old will want to use it as a swimming pool. Has anyone been able to get the temperature turned down so a child can use it? We have done this at other non-Disney resorts.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Stopping by for a quick question! We are looking at the Copper Creek Cabin vs the 3 Bedroom Grand Villa. We will have five adults, a 4 year old and a seven month old baby. Any thoughts?

The 3 bedroom sleeping arrangements are much better for us, but the wrap-around porch and privacy of the cabin is so intriguing!

I am a little concerned about the cabin hot tub, not for security because it is gated, but because the 3 year old will want to use it as a swimming pool. Has anyone been able to get the temperature turned down so a child can use it? We have done this at other non-Disney resorts.

Thanks for any thoughts!
I don’t believe you can turn the temperature down on the hot tub. I don’t recall seeing any control other than turning on the jets last time we stayed in one.

We are checking out on 7/1 and will have some small groceries leftover (pb, jelly, cereal, etc). I hate to waste it, so I want to see if anyone wants the items.

Thanks for any thoughts!

We were upgraded from a 1 bedroom to a cabin for our 2 night stay last week. WOAH. Almost fell off my chair when that room assignment came thru. Many children are going to use the hot tub as a pool. We woke up to our 5 & 7 year old in it every morning. I know BAD. They don’t listen for….ya know.
And privacy? The entire place is windows. We had good cover from one cabin but could see other guests more easily in the cabin on the other side. I know there are the motorized shades but we are probably just lazy nudists.
I’d spring for the 3 bedroom Villa.

Call me crazy, but it was in the back of my mind how our first stay at CCV @ Wilderness Lodge was derailed with the Cabin. But was easily forgotten once me and the wife were cooking like hot soup in the large jetted tub in the master bath. :oops:

Reading some conflicting reports about which cabins have the best chance of a fireworks view since they’ll be back for our trip- yay! Is it the lower section or higher? Do they pipe in the music? And can you see the water parade as well from all cabins? Thanks!

Reading some conflicting reports about which cabins have the best chance of a fireworks view since they’ll be back for our trip- yay! Is it the lower section or higher? Do they pipe in the music? And can you see the water parade as well from all cabins? Thanks!

Seeing some posts about CCV guests being moved to SSR due to overbooking/possible maintenance issues in July. Hoping none of you fine folks have run into any issues!

Ungodly hot, I spent more time at GP and Territory Lounge than I should have. :rotfl2:

It was nice being able to take our masks off outside, felt like life getting back to normal. The crowds are starting to show up but the lines weren't really that long. All and all it was a good trip.
I always spend more time at GP than i should have .

Seeing some posts about CCV guests being moved to SSR due to overbooking/possible maintenance issues in July. Hoping none of you fine folks have run into any issues!
Ok now you have me nervous. This whole trip IS the cabin lol. We'll be there end of Oct/early Nov. Hopefully things worked ou by then.

8. Geyser was not operational, seemed to be undergoing a refurb. Sad that it wasn't running but wasn't an issue for us.
Ugh was there in April/May, really missed that feature.

was told it was anticipated to be operational by 7/1 We arrive on the 3rd:banana:
:eek: Not to cast shade on anyone’s home resort but, having stayed at both resorts certainly don’t equate that to a fair trade off!

would like to think their points were refunded in their entirety:scratchin

Sorry for the late reply. When we stayed in a cabin, we were able to call for maintenance to change the temperature. In our case, we asked to turn it up. Later in the trip we decided we went too far and asked them to turn it down (oops). Fortunately, they were happy to do so both times. That said, it was a few years ago, so I can't say for sure whether they still do this.

We loved the cabin, and have it booked again for next May. We have to bank and borrow our CC points for this, but think it's worth it. I'd also love to try the grand villa, which looks amazing. In our case we don't have a big enough group to justify the grand villa, but I think with your size group I would go with the GV over the cabin.

This may not be the place to ask this, but will start here—Finalizing schedule for trip in 2 weeks. Thought I read/heard that valet parking has returned at resorts/Disney Springs including for Tables in Wonderland members with dinner reservations. Can anyone confirm whether it has returned? Thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter