•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

If I want to make a room request for the alternate studios, what do I say? High floor, end of hallway? Await from elevator, odd number room? TIA!

If I want to make a room request for the alternate studios, what do I say? High floor, end of hallway? Await from elevator, odd number room? TIA!
You can give an example of a room number and that might help. I use a room request tool and then add notes about preferences in order of importance. It seems to work in getting us something from our preference list in most situations. I know some will say they throw out room requests for DVC, but if that is the case I have just had amazing luck on several trips. Good luck!

I’d go with “give me an alternate studio... or else.” Let them know you’re serious about it.

😂 😂 I’m laughing way too hard for 6:30 am

Ah, so that’s where I went wrong on last weeks’ trip lol. Wound up in one of the 7th floor balconies (ugh). How, no idea, as different category than what we booked

Was told that can happen, often there. :confused3

Supposedly, the CM noted our file I’d like to have the alternate studio in our upcoming July trip. Was reminded there are only five of them and that the rest are located on the 1st floor...a location I tend to avoid at any resort. Oh well, rolling the dice lol
I hope they expand pool capacity. I am a little concerned about not being able to enjoy the pool in the summer in Florida.
the main pool was at capacity every day not long after noon for us. Always able to use the quiet pool. Only issue we had there were the chogs who locked down the cabanas With their gear. Some days over 4 hours, not a soul in sight. Tacky

At the quite pool in the upper area with umbrellas & tables, nearest main WL building...entire section did experience rather aggressive biting crawlies (ants & a reddish black critter that gave out some stinging bites that caused raised bubbles on skin UGH).

Did inform the staff. Appears not uncommon there, they next in the ‘rocks’. Said they would request an early spraying.

Otherwise, a lovely trip in a nearly deserted lobby during the day...how often does that happen lol?. A bit worried once the main lodge opens, things might be an issue unless they open up social distancing numbers poolside.

Room view, was rarely out on balcony as I had to stand to see anything Have had same issue at WL, the luck of the draw, generally Odd this time as to different category than I booked.87679321-7224-4182-86FC-10D6BC9F59CF.jpeg

Mid afternoon lobby view
5BAC574A-6E4A-438E-9F1C-B2D47A5951A3.jpeg

Was determined one morning to have a view with my coffee. Spent several hours at the empty pool before heading to MGM for RoTR :). Boarding group 48, our best time ever woot.
7287BBC0-4630-4180-BEAA-DED1B00C385B.jpeg

Aaaaaah was so hot last week, real feel over 100 many days.
4A70964E-E0DB-4909-9BE5-9C80D91F501D.jpeg

Can’t wait to be back for 4th of July:banana:

Ah, so that’s where I went wrong on last weeks’ trip lol. Wound up in one of the 7th floor balconies (ugh). How, no idea, as different category than what we booked

Was told that can happen, often there. :confused3

Supposedly, the CM noted our file I’d like to have the alternate studio in our upcoming July trip. Was reminded there are only five of them and that the rest are located on the 1st floor...a location I tend to avoid at any resort. Oh well, rolling the dice lol

the main pool was at capacity every day not long after noon for us. Always able to use the quiet pool. Only issue we had there were the chogs who locked down the cabanas With their gear. Some days over 4 hours, not a soul in sight. Tacky

At the quite pool in the upper area with umbrellas & tables, nearest main WL building...entire section did experience rather aggressive biting crawlies (ants & a reddish black critter that gave out some stinging bites that caused raised bubbles on skin UGH).

Did inform the staff. Appears not uncommon there, they next in the ‘rocks’. Said they would request an early spraying.

Otherwise, a lovely trip in a nearly deserted lobby during the day...how often does that happen lol?. A bit worried once the main lodge opens, things might be an issue unless they open up social distancing numbers poolside.

Room view, was rarely out on balcony as I had to stand to see anything Have had same issue at WL, the luck of the draw, generally Odd this time as to different category than I booked.View attachment 574993

Mid afternoon lobby view
View attachment 574994

Was determined one morning to have a view with my coffee. Spent several hours at the empty pool before heading to MGM for RoTR :). Boarding group 48, our best time ever woot.
View attachment 574995

Aaaaaah was so hot last week, real feel over 100 many days.
View attachment 574996

Can’t wait to be back for 4th of July:banana:

Had you booked a studio with tub and got a walk in shower?

Had you booked a studio with tub and got a walk in shower?
Yes. At first CM insisted my WL filled with the other category until I had her double check it. I’m thinking somebody may have arrived earlier than us & pleaded their case to be reassigned from the 7th floor & CM mistakenly crossed the categories :confused3

Not a huge issue as to our actual needs, it was quite the lovely shower!

Would think it could present a problem for many if situation reversed. Can’t say I’ve read of any situation here wherein that did happen.

I am curious to see where we land for July trip there.

Hey all! Brand new CCV owner here, and it's our first DVC contract. Our points were uploaded an hour ago and we have our first trip booked for a 1BR next January 9-15! We always used to stay at AOA or other value resorts and we'd go eat dinner one night at Whispering Canyon and think "wow, how cool would it be to stay here one day." Then we found out about DVC and the resale market and we've got 239 days until our first of many stays at CCV!

Hey all! Brand new CCV owner here, and it's our first DVC contract. Our points were uploaded an hour ago and we have our first trip booked for a 1BR next January 9-15! We always used to stay at AOA or other value resorts and we'd go eat dinner one night at Whispering Canyon and think "wow, how cool would it be to stay here one day." Then we found out about DVC and the resale market and we've got 239 days until our first of many stays at CCV!
WELCOME HOME!!!!

Welcome home! And welcome to the group. The love for CCV is strong. No regrets about our purchase...just always tempted to buy more!

congrats:welcome:

We are new too - first trip next March! Congrats!

:welcome:and Congrats!!! Happy you found us!!!! What is your UY? I’d like to add you to the Owners List on Page 1! I hope you enjoy your very first trip as a DVC owner! It’s so exciting!!!

*WELCOME HOME!!!!*

Headed down next weekend, does anyone know if Territory lounge is open yet? I hadn’t heard of it opening but the website doesn’t list it as unavailable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter