• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I’m having trouble finding the DVC room totals list. The only one I found has a dedicated website logo on it and I don’t feel it’s appro to post here. Might anyone have a list?
page 17 of this thread, post #329

LOL thank you. Sorry It’s now down to 20 days till we go back to Disney! My head isn’t in the right place! LOL

@GrandCalifornian would it be ok if I post the room totals you posted on Page 1

Last edited:
LOL thank you. Sorry It’s now down to 20 days till we go back to Disney! My head isn’t in the right place! LOL

@GrandCalifornian would it be ok if I post the room totals you posted on Page 1

Absolutely, post any of my stuff anywhere, anytime, no problem. With less than 20 days to go I am jealous. Have a great trip!

Nice. Staying at CC?

Hey! No, GF. Our first DVC/CC trip isn’t until July! We tried so hard to get for this trip, but when we bought we were already about 3 months out and there just wasn’t anything available.

Hey! No, GF. Our first DVC/CC trip isn’t until July! We tried so hard to get for this trip, but when we bought we were already about 3 months out and there just wasn’t anything available.
You'll have a great time at the GF.

Has anyone been to the CC resort in the last week or 2? I am curious about the "bug issue" reported earlier.

Thanks
We’ve been here since 10/24, and I was just remarking to my husband that it was really amazing that there were so few bugs. We’ve eaten at Geyser Point twice, and have seen nothing like the bug issue reported earlier.

We’ve been here since 10/24, and I was just remarking to my husband that it was really amazing that there were so few bugs. We’ve eaten at Geyser Point twice, and have seen nothing like the bug issue reported earlier.
Must have been a unique event, nice to hear it's not an ongoing problem. How was BP? lunch or dinner? How was the menu?

We have been at BRV since 10/24. Bought CCV on 10/26. :) Our use year is June. I’m so excited to finally be DVC owners. We’ve been talking about this since 2008.

:welcome:and Congrats!!! Happy you found us! I'll be sure to get you on the Owners Lineup on Page 1! We have a great group of people here! Looking forward to chatting and planning future CCV trips together!

*WELCOME HOME!*

For anyone considering a New CCV Purchase, new incentives were just released yesterday that might inspire you to become a DVC member!

New Buyer

Copper Creek

150 points: Buyer receives $1,000 Developer Credit OR $500 credit plus $500 Disney Gift Card

175 points: $2,500 Developer Credit OR $2,000 credit plus $500 Disney Gift Card

250 points: $4,250 Developer Credit OR $3,750 credit plus $500 Disney Gift Card

300 points: $5,250 Developer Credit OR $4,750 credit plus $500 Disney Gift Card

Good luck and Happy buying!

Information courtesy of dvcnews

For anyone considering a New CCV Purchase, new incentives were just released yesterday that might inspire you to become a DVC member!

New Buyer

Copper Creek

150 points: Buyer receives $1,000 Developer Credit OR $500 credit plus $500 Disney Gift Card

175 points: $2,500 Developer Credit OR $2,000 credit plus $500 Disney Gift Card

250 points: $4,250 Developer Credit OR $3,750 credit plus $500 Disney Gift Card

300 points: $5,250 Developer Credit OR $4,750 credit plus $500 Disney Gift Card

Good luck and Happy buying!

Information courtesy of dvcnews
Are these the credits as before? I don't remember the $500 GC offer.

We have been at BRV since 10/24. Bought CCV on 10/26. :) Our use year is June. I’m so excited to finally be DVC owners. We’ve been talking about this since 2008.

:welcome: to the group and congrats on your purchase! Excited to hear about your plans for future DVC trips!

We just signed our paperwork today for CCV. First-time DVC members and we are super excited. We had no idea we'd end up buying this trip...assumed we were at least a year away from buying. Super excited to get to know our fellow owners. We love the lodge.

We just signed our paperwork today for CCV. First-time DVC members and we are super excited. We had no idea we'd end up buying this trip...assumed we were at least a year away from buying. Super excited to get to know our fellow owners. We love the lodge.

Congrats @BamaBelle19! Welcome to DVC, Copper Creek, and disboards! :welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter