“Starting with Magic” Offer

Intimidator 305, Millennium Force, Maverick, or Skyrush?
I still need to hit I305 and Skyrush :(, between Millie and Mav I'd pick Mav but I'd put Velocicoaster above Mav even though CP is my current home park. Moving to Orlando next year :P

Could be partially true but any 2022 UY points that were sold such as Oct/Dec now are free of MF and the 2023 UY points just prorated about 4-5 months of MF
Yep, that was our case. Did MB on MF free 2022 points with our Oct UY. Worked out great especially since we were already booked up on our next year's trips and had no practical use for more points in that time frame.

Yep, that was our case. Did MB on MF free 2022 points with our Oct UY. Worked out great especially since we were already booked up on our next year's trips and had no practical use for more points in that time frame.
We didn’t pay full dues on our MB2022 points either. Bought June sold back Sept UY. Paid 3 months of dues, so less than $300 toward the $3,300 rebate. $3k/150 = we still cleared $20pp :) No taxes, no hassles. Signed one small document and received the check 3wks after closing.

Same for us about those points - they were redundant because we already trips booked over the year.

Buying 150pts direct for $25k has spoiled me a bit with resale listings. Seeing 150pt resale contracts for $22k+ plus closing and possibly dues, I think why bother. There’s 40-50 contracts like that right now between PVB, CCV, BCV, VGF, BLT, and even restricted RIVs. Most of them don’t even have points coming until 2024, many late 2024.

We didn’t pay full dues on our MB2022 points either. Bought June sold back Sept UY. Paid 3 months of dues, so less than $300 toward the $3,300 rebate. $3k/150 = we still cleared $20pp :) No taxes, no hassles. Signed one small document and received the check 3wks after closing.

Same for us about those points - they were redundant because we already trips booked over the year.

Buying 150pts direct for $25k has spoiled me a bit with resale listings. Seeing 150pt resale contracts for $22k+ plus closing and possibly dues, I think why bother. There’s 40-50 contracts like that right now between PVB, CCV, BCV, VGF, BLT, and even restricted RIVs. Most of them don’t even have points coming until 2024, many late 2024.
Yeah, I’ve seen some truly crazy listings lately. I’m not even sure that VGF, CCV, and PVB aren’t decent values at $140-150 long term, or even that I personally won’t regret not buying Poly at $140 in the next few years…but having recently acquired non-stripped points direct at roughly 161, it seems insane to pay $150 for a standard resale contract, let alone one with no points until 2025. 🤯

Yeah, I’ve seen some truly crazy listings lately. I’m not even sure that VGF, CCV, and PVB aren’t decent values at $140-150 long term, or even that I personally won’t regret not buying Poly at $140 in the next few years…but having recently acquired non-stripped points direct at roughly 161, it seems insane to pay $150 for a standard resale contract, let alone one with no points until 2025. 🤯
That’s exactly it. They probably are a fine value in the big picture. It’s just under $25k all in for 150pts direct makes me want to see under $20k resale lol. My brain is having a hard time considering it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter