“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was held inside tonight. I would rather have it outside with some heaters instead, but it was enjoyable. I really wanted the seating to watch the show from, but with it being held inside you have to stand to watch Illuminations.
I thought of you tonight when we were told that the JBJB dessert party would take place outdoors. YES!!!, I was wrong about the FEA dessert party, but now your post says otherwise, sorry.

Now if only they would extend Tiana’s Riverboat Party into February as well!!!!

This is the response I received after sending an e-mail inquiring about Tiana's Riverboat Party:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort, and thank you for choosing to come visit us!

Tiana's Riverboat Party is so much fun! Currently, we do not have dates scheduled passed 1/7/18. Unfortunately, it has not been announced if the experience will have future dates at this time. We do have many experiences featuring our princesses! For example, The Princess Storybook Dining at Epcot would be a wonderful experience, and will be available in March!

Do they do anything special for celebrating a Birthday? It will be my granddaughter's 9th birthday that we will be celebrating.

This is the response I received after sending an e-mail inquiring about Tiana's Riverboat Party:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort, and thank you for choosing to come visit us!

Tiana's Riverboat Party is so much fun! Currently, we do not have dates scheduled passed 1/7/18. Unfortunately, it has not been announced if the experience will have future dates at this time. We do have many experiences featuring our princesses! For example, The Princess Storybook Dining at Epcot would be a wonderful experience, and will be available in March!

Thanks for the info. Maybe if enough of us inquire they will extend.

We attended the FEA party on December 15- It was amazing. Highlights-My favorite was Anna's Salted Caramel Bread Pudding with Ice Cream-served warm. Had 3 of these with a Pina Colada.

FastPasser-I know you were in HS this day, But Michael and Scott (the TWINS) handled things while you were away, they did laugh when I told them about this thread (they were VERY familiar with the DisBoard). They also held you in high regard :)

The glasses to make the fireworks look like snowflakes was REALLY cool-My Grandson really liked watching the show with these. FEA after was very organized and was a VERY nice ending to the event- totally worth it.

Suggestions???? The only thing I would have suggested would be the assigned seating- We arrived around 7pm and received wristbands, but then had to come back @ 815 for table- would have been nice too get table, leave our stuff here and visit some of the shops then just return to the table at 815. Most of the stuff was pretty much set up, so I don't think anyone would be in the way.

But Michael and Scott (the TWINS) handled things while you were away
As they always do.
They also held you in high regard
They obviously have me confused with someone else.
The only thing I would have suggested would be the assigned seating- We arrived around 7pm and received wristbands, but then had to come back @ 815 for table- would have been nice too get table, leave our stuff here and visit some of the shops then just return to the table at 815. Most of the stuff was pretty much set up, so I don't think anyone would be in the way.
I think there may be a liability concern on Disney's part.

I'm patiently waiting for March to open. I've never attended any of the dessert parties so this will my first. My question is how long do you have to eat and drink? If you are allowed in about 815, are you able to eat and drink up until Illuminations ends or does clean up begin earlier?

Do they typically skip the dessert party on the extra magic hours eves (eg, Tuesday nights)?

DH and I got a last minute cancellation for this for tonight. Figured out check in is where old version was

Last edited:
DH and I got a last minute cancellation for this for tonight. Figured out check in is where old version was
This has been my favorite dessert party (I've only done 2 but still...:D)

Loved the seating, treats, drinks, cast members, and ride at the end. Love it!

Hope you have a great time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter