“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd wait until the calendar updates. In January only one party was on a Thursday, but there is a factor in play, the WDW Marathon.
It might actually impact it in a good way. The WDW marathon is this weekend and the party is on Thursday instead of the usual Friday. It might work out that way for you as well because of the SW Dark Side 1/2 marathon.

Piggy backing on this to say I'm hoping for April 22nd. Sundays in general seem to be good ...

Come on, March!!! I was really hoping this would be the week the dates would open up!! It's the last piece of my planning puzzle before my FP day opens up.

Come on, March!!! I was really hoping this would be the week the dates would open up!! It's the last piece of my planning puzzle before my FP day opens up.

This is making me very nervous with it taking so long for dates to open.................:(

This is making me very nervous with it taking so long for dates to open.................:(
Me, too! I hope they aren't planning to discontinue it!! It's the only event on our 'to do' list that's taking so long to open dates.

Yes! I am hoping the pattern of having it on Wednesdays really holds true for March since we are planning to book it March 21. But I have to book Fastpasses next week and may have to skip it if they change days after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter