“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any bets on whether it will be inside or out tonight?
If the forecast turns out to be correct, I can't believe it will be outdoors. I was at a FEA party last week when the temp hit 50 degrees during the party and afterwards the staff thought it was a mistake to keep it outdoors at that temperature. The temp is supposed to be at least 10 degrees lower tonight.

If the forecast turns out to be correct, I can't believe it will be outdoors. I was at a FEA party last week when the temp hit 50 degrees during the party and afterwards the staff thought it was a mistake to keep it outdoors at that temperature. The temp is supposed to be at least 10 degrees lower tonight.
It was pretty cold on Friday night when we did Jingle Bam. They gave out hand warmers. I was surprised they didn't give us some on Monday night to watch the Star Wars show. It was colder by far. Plus the wind was brutal. We almost slipped the fireworks. But I guess we ate indoors so they didn't think we needed the handwarmer

At least the sun had come out today. It feels so much better now. And little wind.

Yes we did. We rarely take time to watch illuminations so it was good to stop and see it, plus it had the holiday tag. Good drinks and food too. Still like the star wars party best even without seating

Agree, I have my April Star Wars party nailed down. Want to try the Frozen one at least once, waiting waiting waiting :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Yes we did. We rarely take time to watch illuminations so it was good to stop and see it, plus it had the holiday tag. Good drinks and food too. Still like the star wars party best even without seating
Glad you had a good time. We really enjoyed it. We haven’t done the Star Wars party yet but maybe this summer!!

Me too. I’ve been checking numerous times every day! I’m really hoping they open the dates before my FP window opens on the 24th.

My FP day was Jan. 2nd so I picked Wed, 3/7 for my EP day and I'm just hoping there will be a party that night. I might be able to change things around a little to do the party on a different night that week but I hope I won't have to! From previous posts here it looks like Feb party dates opened around Dec. 6/7. I hope the dates will be open for you for your FP day. I think they will be. :)

Nope, in that respect I'm on a treeless limb, but I'm very, very familiar with the party schedule.
Are there typically parties on most Friday nights? I noticed they skipped every other Friday in February but I'm hoping they don't do that in March because it's Spring Break season. Our Epcot day is Friday, March 30th.

Are there typically parties on most Friday nights?
Since it began in mid July, the party has taken place on at least two Fridays every month, usually more, but with Spring Break going on when you visit, who knows.
I noticed they skipped every other Friday in February but I'm hoping they don't do that
I think it'll come down to having enough staff. All of the regularly scheduled dessert parties, private parties and many special events at all the parks, except MK, are put on by the same group.
Maybe we will see you there!
Good chance.

I am hoping for April 19th...it's not an extra magic hours night...but I have no idea how the RunDisney schedule will impact it..

Any recommendations? Should we adjust our plans?

I am hoping for April 19th...it's not an extra magic hours night. Should we adjust our plans?
I'd wait until the calendar updates. In January only one party was on a Thursday, but there is a factor in play, the WDW Marathon.
I have no idea how the RunDisney schedule will impact it.
It might actually impact it in a good way. The WDW marathon is this weekend and the party is on Thursday instead of the usual Friday. It might work out that way for you as well because of the SW Dark Side 1/2 marathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter