“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to update....a whole bunch of tix opened up and we got our MUCH DESIRED tickets...we are thrilled! SO glad I never booked Pirates or Jingle Bells instead!

Not our date...I need for 12/10.. keep checking every day.. if it opens up then great.. if not it wasn't meant to be!! So glad for you!!!!

I decided to check and see if anything was open for my dates. But October 22-30th are grayed out. Is there no party those nights? I thought maybe its just sold out, as its a little late to reserve it. But the 21st is not grayed out and seems to be sold out. So whats up with the 22-30th? Thanks.

I decided to check and see if anything was open for my dates. But October 22-30th are grayed out. Is there no party those nights? I thought maybe its just sold out, as its a little late to reserve it. But the 21st is not grayed out and seems to be sold out. So whats up with the 22-30th? Thanks.
It's not unusual for the party not to be offered, especially during the F&WF. It's also not offered during most of the last full week of the F&WF. The department that puts it on has lots of other parties and events going on all over WDW all the time and the FEA party is not the highest of priorities.

It's not unusual for the party not to be offered, especially during the F&WF. It's also not offered during most of the last full week of the F&WF. The department that puts it on has lots of other parties and events going on all over WDW all the time and the FEA party is not the highest of priorities.
Thanks for the information. :)

Hi, we are headed to Disney World in December! It will be my daughter’s first time ever to Disney so I really want to make it as special for her as possible. She absolutely loves frozen and princesses. I was looking to make an ADR for the Frozen Ever After Party for the week of December 9-December 15. Unfortunately when I looked again today I saw all those dates that week were already sold out. Do they ever have cancellations or have openings come up as the dates get closer? I’d really love to get the reservation for my daughter because I think she would really love it but I just don’t know the best way to go about it. One of the days I saw has 1 ticket available but not for 3 of us. Is it better to book the 1 now and then add 2 later if they open up? Thank you so much in advance for your help!!!

Hi, we are headed to Disney World in December! It will be my daughter’s first time ever to Disney so I really want to make it as special for her as possible. She absolutely loves frozen and princesses. I was looking to make an ADR for the Frozen Ever After Party for the week of December 9-December 15. Unfortunately when I looked again today I saw all those dates that week were already sold out. Do they ever have cancellations or have openings come up as the dates get closer? I’d really love to get the reservation for my daughter because I think she would really love it but I just don’t know the best way to go about it. One of the days I saw has 1 ticket available but not for 3 of us. Is it better to book the 1 now and then add 2 later if they open up? Thank you so much in advance for your help!!!

Since it's refundable, I'd book the 1 and look for more openings. Good luck!

Is it better to book the 1 now and then add 2 later if they open up?

This is what happened in February. I only had a reservation for 2 but needed to add 2 more. I checked frequently everyday. When 2 opened up I tried to add it but it wanted me to cancel other 2. I had to log in using my daughter's account to book other 2 spots. Then I called to try to link the reservations together so we would sit together and was misinformed that there was no assigned tables. I checked in early the day of our party and explained everything to CM at podium. We all sat together without a problem. Great night, Great party. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Since it's refundable, I'd book the 1 and look for more openings. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your help!! I booked the 1 and fingers crossed two more spots will open up! Do you know how likely these events have openings toward the date or do most people keep their reservations? Thanks again! :)

This is what happened in February. I only had a reservation for 2 but needed to add 2 more. I checked frequently everyday. When 2 opened up I tried to add it but it wanted me to cancel other 2. I had to log in using my daughter's account to book other 2 spots. Then I called to try to link the reservations together so we would sit together and was misinformed that there was no assigned tables. I checked in early the day of our party and explained everything to CM at podium. We all sat together without a problem. Great night, Great party. Would do it again in a heartbeat!
Thank you so much for the help and tips!!! I’m glad you were able to get it for your family. We booked the 1 spot so we are hoping and praying 2 more spots open up! Hopefully the CM will be just as accommodating for us too! Do openings pop up every so often? I just hope it doesn’t stay filled before our date! Thank you again! :)

Sorry if this isn't a question we should be asking here but are we able to tip the party host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter