“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

Still nothing loaded for Jan 2023. I checked all restaurants.
I thought I was crazy this morning because the website, not app, would let me choose the location and date but not time. So I called the reservations line. The cast member told me January has not been loaded and no word on when it will be. She also told me they normally load those dates overnight so if I just check in the mornings I should see when when they are loaded.

Okay! With the Stakeout app someone recommended I was able to get a 2:30 Brown Derby lunch for 12/3. (We're parkhopping from Epcot in the afternoon so workable.) Honestly the value isn't awful if you get one of the higher priced entrees.

Okay! With the Stakeout app someone recommended I was able to get a 2:30 Brown Derby lunch for 12/3. (We're parkhopping from Epcot in the afternoon so workable.) Honestly the value isn't awful if you get one of the higher priced entrees.

Did you pick a restaurant or just any Fantasmic dining location?

I thought I was crazy this morning because the website, not app, would let me choose the location and date but not time. So I called the reservations line. The cast member told me January has not been loaded and no word on when it will be. She also told me they normally load those dates overnight so if I just check in the mornings I should see when when they are loaded.
oh good cuz i was trying this morning since today is my 60 day window. i thought it was already full for all restaurants and thought others were just faster than me lol. guess i'll keep checking

Did you pick a restaurant or just any Fantasmic dining location?

It was just Fantasmic dining packages. I'd prefer a cheaper option TBH but for what you actually get (filet mignon on the menu) it's not a terrible value and a guaranteed seat is a guaranteed seat.

don't mind me...just over here checking every freaking day. Come on Disney!
I know, right ??? I don’t even have to set an alarm after a month of getting up earlier than usual to check for a release…apparently I have a new internal alarm clock.

How early can you book? I am going 1/14-1/21. I have tried to book and even tried to call. They said that booking was not open yet, but could not give me an exact date as to when I could book. Any help as to how early I can book this?

It is anyone’s guess when January hours will be available for the dining packages. I’ve stopped trying to wake myself up at 3 in the morning to check. I just check whenever my alarm goes off for work or when I wake up on the weekends. I’ll be trying for January 5, the only day we will be in HS.

How early can you book? I am going 1/14-1/21. I have tried to book and even tried to call. They said that booking was not open yet, but could not give me an exact date as to when I could book. Any help as to how early I can book this?
We’ve been complaining for a while on this thread that the usual 60 day window for booking has not happened for January 2023. None of the Fantasmic packages have been released for the month yet, and other posters have also reported asking WDW and there is no reason or date available yet. You’ve joined the “check every day, in hopes this is the lucky day” club.

I didn't realize January wasn't loading yet so I'm glad I read this. My 60 days is Wednesday

December is all available now what about January?
Nothing for Jan yet. If you go through the website vs the app you can click on Fantasmic and then a restaurant and then when you try to click a time before you hit search you will see there aren’t any times. That means they haven’t loaded yet vs if you select a date in December the times will load and you hit search and they just won’t have any availability which means they are sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter