“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

Just talked to a CM, she says it looks like they are coming out in stages. It’s now through the 8th. She said keep trying all the time… lol!

i had used the Stakeout app and i got an alert this morning that there were reservations open for the 23rd so maybe they were mistaken?

Just talked to a CM, she says it looks like they are coming out in stages. It’s now through the 8th. She said keep trying all the time… lol!
The entire month released but they release in batches every few minutes to keep the system from crashing.

I posted in the January F! pkg thread but thought it could help someone here too:

I had a 50' PT lunch ADR for Jan 2nd so I cancelled it on the website while being logged in in the F! dining page on the app. When I released my regular ADR, it appeared as a F! ADR almost right away so I was able to catch it and my Stakeout notification dinged at that moment as well. So it confirms they had not blocked ADRs for the F! pkg AND that nothing became available for January 2nd lunch.

As far as I can tell only the first 8 days of January have been released. Has anyone got beyond January 8?
They opened maybe 5-7 reservation slots for H&V for the last week of January this morning, but they were gone within minutes. That was all I saw.

I did see a few options pop up at different times for 1/1… booked HBD, then Mama Melrose, then just a few minutes ago 50’s PT… not sure if they are new releases, or just popping up and people adjust plans. What I really want is 4 pm or later at HBD, but, instead I have 50’s PT.

I did see a few options pop up at different times for 1/1… booked HBD, then Mama Melrose, then just a few minutes ago 50’s PT… not sure if they are new releases, or just popping up and people adjust plans. What I really want is 4 pm or later at HBD, but, instead I have 50’s PT.
I canceled a 4:10 pm 50s at 11:29 pm that I presume you then got as a F! package. Glad someone else got something. We got a HBD F! Package and decided we want to keep that one instead. Happy to finally have plans for 1/1. This had been so stressful.

I canceled a 4:10 pm 50s at 11:29 pm that I presume you then got as a F! package. Glad someone else got something. We got a HBD F! Package and decided we want to keep that one instead. Happy to finally have plans for 1/1. This had been so stressful.

Hmm I have a regular 4:45 to 50s but wanted to make it a F! package. Wonder if I should try to cancel it and then try and book a F!

this did not work for me. I had 4 family members waiting to snap it up. It never became available for anyone. I tried to get it back as a non Fantasmic reservation (like I had) but I couldn't.

Hmm I have a regular 4:45 to 50s but wanted to make it a F! package. Wonder if I should try to cancel it and then try and book a F!
You can try but be prepared to grab it VERY quickly or someone else will have it. Have one device to cancel and the other to book the package. And be sure it is correctly logged in. I lost a Space 220 once because of a log in issue on my phone.

Yes! That’s exactly what I got. thank you!

Anyone getting anything between January 29 and Feb 1? I haven't seen anything yet.

I feel like I have to check every few minutes, but even then I may be to late!
I saw them start to release the reservation times around 9 am CT. I was able to get Sci Fi dining after my 60 day reservation window awhile back around 9 am a few days after my 60-day window. I’m just speculating here, but I suggest keeping an eye out for reservations in the morning for the upcoming week.

I just booked one for February, still haven't seen any show up in late January though, maybe I missed January 🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter