“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

I have a 5:30 Fantasmic Package reservation at The Hollywood Brown Derby on 12/3. Now that they have added the earlier 7:30 show and the package specifies first show, not sure we will make it. Should we show up early for dinner? I called Disney dining and they couldn't give me an answer. Just when I had all my plans set, ughh!!

I have a 5:30 Fantasmic Package reservation at The Hollywood Brown Derby on 12/3. Now that they have added the earlier 7:30 show and the package specifies first show, not sure we will make it. Should we show up early for dinner? I called Disney dining and they couldn't give me an answer. Just when I had all my plans set, ughh!!

Now this was a long time ago but we had a dinner reservation for before the first show and the cast member and tickets said we had to be at the first show. This reservation was like an hour before the show at Hollywood and vine. Anyway they called someone and we were able to use it at the late show. There were a lot of people doing the same. This was way back when 2 shows was pretty standard so idk how helpful this experience was for current situation.

I’m using both Touring Plans and Stakeout. I like Stakeout because there is an app AND it lets me set alerts for activities. I’ve scored a Holiday Sleigh Ride and need 2 more Starlight Safari tickets.
Is there a way to search for F! Dining packages on touring plans? It looks like just regular ADRs.

Does anyone know if there is a special menu out for the restaurants for the Fantasmic packages....usually in past there has been...but I don't see any now

Does anyone know if there is a special menu out for the restaurants for the Fantasmic packages....usually in past there has been...but I don't see any now

In the past we always had food off the regular menu except at mama Melrose we had to eat the dessert trio instead of the dessert choices on the regular menu.

I haven't looked through all 9 pages of this thread so I apologize if I've missed it. If I'm looking for mid-January dates, I see no times are loaded yet in January. How did they load them in December? a week at a time, the whole month, random?

Thanks!

I haven't looked through all 9 pages of this thread so I apologize if I've missed it. If I'm looking for mid-January dates, I see no times are loaded yet in January. How did they load them in December? a week at a time, the whole month, random?

Thanks!
also curious!

Thanks!
I believe when they made them available from Nov. 30th onward, they loaded them for all of December (at least through 60 days off)? There weren't similar threads asking why, for instance, a certain week in Dec. wasn't loaded already.

Why January dates have not been loaded has been a mystery; so how they'll load them in (if they do?) seems to be the central mystery of this thread.

I believe when they made them available from Nov. 30th onward, they loaded them for all of December (at least through 60 days off)? There weren't similar threads asking why, for instance, a certain week in Dec. wasn't loaded already.

Why January dates have not been loaded has been a mystery; so how they'll load them in (if they do?) seems to be the central mystery of this thread.
Some people reported Hollywood Brown Derby wasn’t loaded. HBD reservations opened Nov 4 at least for our dates (way after the 60 days which was Oct 29 for me) for the last week of Dec (I was able to grab the restaurant for Dec 29). I want to change to the Fantasmic dining package but have the restaurant as backup.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/is-hollywood-brown-derby-not-available.3899893/

Some people reported Hollywood Brown Derby wasn’t loaded. HBD reservations opened Nov 4 at least for our dates (way after the 60 days which was Oct 29 for me) for the last week of Dec (I was able to grab the restaurant for Dec 29). I want to change to the Fantasmic dining package but have the restaurant as backup.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/is-hollywood-brown-derby-not-available.3899893/
Still nothing loaded for Jan 2023. I checked all restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter