»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

We just paid in full for this cruise and just found this thread. There's a lot to read in the past 2 years since I don't FB.

See ya in 2 months and I'll PM my cruisers info soon!

someone posted on Facebook to remind people to confirm back here! it sure does get a little bit harder to remember to check in at both places! Love the exclusive disney'ness of the Dis but the easy use of Facebook draws me there more often.

love that we are getting so close to the sail date

PMs were sent which should go to your email. You don't have to worry about checking here & FB.

PMs were sent which should go to your email. You don't have to worry about checking here & FB.

Only if you have the box checked to send to email. I just found this out a week ago when I sent out PMs to have people verify info. I had 4 PMs in my inbox when i logged into the forums, but no email notification....has since been rectified though :)

Oh yeah, our sailing info:

DIS name:scoob2011
Sailing: John and Anh
Kids: Luke (6), Lauren (3)
Third sailing on DCL but first time on Fantasy
Cabin 10578
Second seating but will try to change to first
We aren't celebrating anything special- being on a Disney cruise is cool enough!

Hi folks...

No I am not on your cruise, although I sure wish I was.

I just hopped on to wish Becky (mousemom11) and Tom and the girls a great cruise, and to let them know that we are insanely jealous. ::yes::

We were their tablemates on the Double Dip Western Caribbean back in November of 2009 and we had an awesome time.

Becky, I hope this cruise is just as good and I expect a full report on the awesomeness of the Fantasy when you get back. :worship:

Have a great time everyone!!

John

The FE List has been updated with some more confirmations.

The Roll Call has been updated as well.
Oh yeah, our sailing info:

DIS name:scoob2011
Sailing: John and Anh
Kids: Luke (6), Lauren (3)
Third sailing on DCL but first time on Fantasy
Cabin 10578
Second seating but will try to change to first
We aren't celebrating anything special- being on a Disney cruise is cool enough!

Roll Call
DIS Name: KennesawNemo

First Name of Those Sailing: DS (Kevin); me, DH, DM.

Ages of children at time of sailing: 6

Stateroom(s): don't know yet, we just booked a VGT room

Cruised Before? Once with Carnival

Celebrating anything special? My mom is visiting us from another country. 1st visit in 10 years since we moved here.

Dining and Show Times: 2nd seating

Roll Call
DIS Name: KennesawNemo

First Name of Those Sailing: DS (Kevin); me, DH, DM.

Ages of children at time of sailing: 6

Stateroom(s): don't know yet, we just booked a VGT room

Cruised Before? Once with Carnival

Celebrating anything special? My mom is visiting us from another country. 1st visit in 10 years since we moved here.

Dining and Show Times: 2nd seating
The Roll Call has been updated

Not sure how we missed this, but better late then never:

Roll Call
SNR102301
Rich, Stephanie, Francesca (8), RJ (3) and In-Laws Carlos and Vicki in another cabin
Category 4A, Deck 10
First Disney cruise, a ton of other cruise lines
Main Dinning

:cool1:

Not sure how we missed this, but better late then never:

Roll Call
SNR102301
Rich, Stephanie, Francesca (8), RJ (3) and In-Laws Carlos and Vicki in another cabin
Category 4A, Deck 10
First Disney cruise, a ton of other cruise lines
Main Dinning

:cool1:

The Roll Call has been updated.

Just booked and already teeming with excitement!
Myself (Margaret), DH (Dave) and our DS (Clark)
Age of children at sailing: Clark will be nine months old. Gotta start them young.
Don't know our room yet - booked a guarantee veranda.
Cruised once with Princess, three times with Celebrity,this is our first cruise with DCL.
Late seating for dinner.

Would love to connect with anyone else traveling with an infant!

Age of children at sailing: Clark will be nine months old. Gotta start them young.
Cruised once with Princess, three times with Celebrity,this is our first cruise with DCL.
Late seating for dinner.

Welcome aboard! Make sure to join the Facebook group if you can. It's a great group of cruisers we have with us.

We are traveling with a 7,4, and our youngest will be 13 months. He's almost ready to start walking and hope we can get him there before the cruise!

The Roll Call has been updated

Can you please update my information on the Roll Call? The original one doesn't have our specific information on it.

Shirley (Me - Maltese5), DH Peter & DS Matthew (17)
Stateroom 10664
Main Dining

If you need anything else please let me know.
Thanks!:)

The FE List has been updated with some stateroom assignments. For those who were waiting for room assignments it looks like DCL is processing this cruise.

The Roll Call has been updated as well.

Late seating for dinner.

Can you please update my information on the Roll Call? The original one doesn't have our specific information on it.

Shirley (Me - Maltese5), DH Peter & DS Matthew (17)
Stateroom 10664
Main Dining

If you need anything else please let me know.
Thanks!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter