»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
dcl_logo.gif

WELCOME!!!

We are so excited to sail the Fantasy during her inaugural season and celebrate Father's Day! We will visit St Thomas, St Maarten, Castaway Cay~ and spend 3 glorious days at Sea!
Please post your info and join the party! We will have a FE exchange (post #2), a meet, other fun activities!

SS_200.png

OvalFathersDay-1.gif

Disney_Dream_Arrival_edit%2Bcopy.jpg

USEFUL LINKS

DISNEY DREAM VIDEOS
Video of the float out of the DREAM!
Photos of the DREAM float out
Video Tour
Disney Dream Entertainment
Aqua Duck
Virtual Porthole

PORT VIDEOS AND INFO
Castaway Cay Upgrades

Eastern Caribbean Itinerary
Day 1 Port Canaveral, Florida—3:45 p.m.
Day 2 At Sea——
Day 3 At Sea——
Day 4 St. Maarten 8:00 a.m.6:30 p.m.
Day 5 St. Thomas/St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands7:45 a.m.3:30 p.m.
Day 6 At Sea——
Day 7 Castaway Cay 9:45 a.m.4:30 p.m.
Day 8 Port Canaveral, Florida7:30 a.m.—

Map_DCL_7_Night.jpg

Please see this post for the updated Roll Call List. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=43787243&postcount=975
Roll Call
DIS Name
First Name of Those Sailing
Ages of children at time of sailing
Stateroom(s)
Cruised Before?
Celebrating anything special?
Dining and Show Times
A photo if you'd like

Triplefigs
Denise, John, DS, DS, DD (age 11 at time of cruise), and my parents, Jim and Beth
Connecting Cat 5C's and an 11B
Cruised once and my parents 1st on DCL
We will be celebrating triplet's birthday, my mom's b'day, Father's Day, and the kids' 5th Grade Graduation
We have late dining and the 7pm show

Monstro
Me, DW - Ann, DD(24), DD(19), DD(17)
Connecting Cat 10's
This will be our 14th Disney Cruise providing we go on the two scheduled between now and then
We have first dinner seating with the 9pm show

mousemom11
Me, DH, DD13, and DD11 (ages at cruise date)
We have connecting 8Ds on Deck 6 aft
We've already sailed a Western double dip in 2009 and will sail Alaska next June with Disney
main dining and 9 pm show

GoHerd1028
Steve, Shari, Our children will be 5 and 7 at the time of sailing
Sailed this past March on Magic with the Western route and wanted to do Eastern this time

3dmykids
Tammy, DH, 6 yo girl, 9 yo boy, and 11 yo boy, and Tammy's mom
Surprise Trip
We will be celebrating father's day and our 17th wedding anniversary.
room is 8172 a deluxe family oceanview room. My mom is across the hall but not sure room number, but of course inside room, so very excited to be able to experience the room with nice big window but also see what the new inside portholes look like and do

Dahly
Leslie and DS (14 at time of cruise)
We have cruised twice on the Wonder, and have a B2B scheduled for August, 2011 on the Dream, so this one will be our fifth!
Second dining and the 7pm show

Docjason2
Jason, Heather (DW), Alex (DS, 7 at time of sailing), Lizzie (DD, 4 at time of sailing), TBA (DD/DS, will be 1 at time of sailing...we are due with baby #3 at the end of May and will let you know when we know
Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah, Category 04D, Stateroom #6614
First and only cruise 3-day Disney Wonder Oct 28th, 2010
Surprise trip for the kids, as they won't already stop asking if we can go back to the Mickey boat!
Main dining, 5pm show

minnierocks
It will be my dear husband, Ray...me (Tammy)...DS who will be 19 and DD who will be 17.
We have cruised before but not on Disney...so this is a real treat for us!

tinkerbelle77
It will be Myself(Tina), DH(Tim), and 4 DD's 15, 13, 7, and almost 2. We are just outside of Chicago. This will be my 14th Disney cruise and the family is not far behind!! We are so excited for 14 nights on the ship!! Can't wait!

SFLTIGGER
David, DW - Sherry, DS (10 at sailing)
Deluxe Ocean view stateroom w/ verandah Cat. 5C Deck 7, Port side near mid-ship
First cruise EVER!!! (longer than 4 hours)
DW B'day is 5/25

princesslvr
we're going to do the June 10-15 Dream double dip and then we'll stay a night at Port hotel then hop on to the Fantasy for 7 days of bliss I'm soooooo excited we'll get to experience both the Dream and the Fantasy!! we've never cruised, but I'm positive we'll love it, so we're just going to jump in with both feet. It will be me(41) my dh (45), our daughter will be 7 at sailing. I just joined the facebook group too!

thegales
It is myself and DW, and at the time of the cruise, DD16 (birthday 4 days before we sail) and DD14. This will be our seventh cruise, all on Disney.

Silverfox97
Me, DH (DIS boards name Ssanders79), and DD (will be 5 at time of sailing)
Cat 6A, Room #9674
main dining with the 9pm show
6th Disney cruise. We will be celebrating summer vacation before DD's 1st "real" year in school (kindergarten), DH's b-day (June 15th), and our 7th wedding anniversary (June 13th)

Juls2989
Julie 41, dh Jeff 41 and dd Hannah 11
She will be celebrating her 12th birthday at Castaway Cay!!! This is our 2nd cruise, we were on the Dec 9th 2010 and had a great time!! We are in room#8188

browneffect
Chad, Charla, DD (7), & DS (3)
Category 9b Deck 2
We are DCL virgins... wahoo!
We will be celebrating Father's Day, our 8th wedding anniversary, our daughter's 7th birthday, and my(ahem) birthday, too. It's a big week for us!

tiggerb
At time of cruise: Bridget (40), DH Mike (42),
DS Josh (12 1/2) DS Jack (turns 9 4 days into the cruise)
5C on Deck 7
This will be our first cruise, but saving money to book another while on board!
Early Dining and 9 PM show
(We like to celebrate Disney Style)
Celebrating: Father's Day (who knew)
Jack-Jack's Birthday
Early Anniversay--- maybe
Early B-day for me--- maybe
Early B-Day for Josh--- maybe

mrszrw
me, DH, dd9, ds5 and dd4
2nd DCL cruise

quirty30
Names/Ages of Those Sailing:
Linda (48) Evan (13) and Kaylee (11 - yes, another 11 year old girl!!!)
Stateroom(s) Trying to decide between 7690 and a Cat 5C...TA says we should go with mid-ship, but I'm really sold on 7690. Any advice?
Cruised Before? I cruised over 10 years ago on the Carnival Ecstasy, and almost 20 years ago on one of the Big Red Boats, in the days before DCL. First cruise for the kids and they are so excited!
Celebrating anything special? DD belated 11th birthday (5/15) and 5th grade graduation, DS early 14th birthday (6/25) and 8th grade graduation. I intentionally chose a date in between their birthdays.
Dining and Show Times: undecided

jacksonsmom
It would be me and my DH, along with our son, who will be 12 at the time of the cruise
We are going to be taking our first ever cruise! We are so excited, yet it is kind of overwhelming. So much to learn.
We are just celebrating finally experiencing not just a cruise but a Disney Cruise! Can't wait

wareagle03
We'll be joining you guys too! It will be me, DH, DS6, DS3, and DD2. DH and I have been one 2 cruises, but never with kids. This will be our first DCL vacation.

JustaKid@Heart
First Name of Cruisers: (Me) Paula, (DH) Juan and (DS) Alex
Age of Childs @ Time of Cruise: 13
Stateroom: Category 8D Deck 6
Cruised Before: 2 Disney Cruises (2008 & 2009), 2 Carnival and 1 Princess
Celebrating Something Special: 15th Anniversary
Dining & Show Time: Main & 9pm

davidls
First names - Me - David / DW - Donna / DGranddaughter - Emily
Emily will be 13 at time of sailing
Stateroom Number - 8580
This will be our 5th Disney Cruise
We will be celebrating Emily's 13th birthday - just becoming a teen-ager
We have an early dining time / and the 9:00pm show time

Susieark
I'm Susan, traveling with DH Rick, and DD Grace, who will turn 8 shortly after the cruise

BibbidyBobbidyBoo
Jeff, Shelley, Robert (then 14), Rita (turns 12 on June 16, 2012), and Ruby (then 18)-she may or may not be accompanying us. rooms
8641 and 5050
Cruised Before? -yes! See signature. :)
Celebrating anything special? - belated 22yr anniversary, June 16th DD birthday, and ofcourse Father's day.
Dining and Show Times -don't know yet, but TA probably booked early dining/9pm show

tanda4556
Me, DH, DS (9), DD (4)
cruised on the Dream
Main & 5pm

BelleProfHP
First Name of Those Sailing: Angela (me), Brad (DH), Ryan (DS)
Ages of children at time of sailing: 9-almost-10 (He's a 4th of July child, but that sailing was too much $$)
Stateroom(s): 6690
Cruised Before?: Yes, DH and I went on a Carnival Cruise in 2001 and enjjoyed it, but not enough to go back. Then we went on the Magic in April 2008 for a WC 7-day and it!
Celebrating anything special?: Father's Day
Dining and Show Times: Late Dining, 7:00 show

Starchef
myself- Michael, DW- Beth, DS- Zac(19), DD- Alexis(14), DS- Jacob(13)
First Dining, 9pm show
5190 & 5192
this will be our 3rd cruise

Maltese5
We will be also sailing on this cruise. Looking forward to the trip on The Fantasy. We are on The Dream this year for Thanksgiving but looking forward to The Fantasy in 2012

tamman
Me (Tammi), DH (Jon), DS (Trevor 15) and DD (Kayla 13)
We are from the Northern Suburbs of Detroit.
This will be our 4th Disney Cruise.
We have Cat 9B room....#2034.
Early Dining...9pm show, but I may try to change that.

millscrew
DH 42
Me 41
DD 13
DS 11

So excited to be going on our 2nd Disney Cruise.It will be our 15th anniversary, father's day...Our friends are going also and it is both her sons birthday's while on the ship.....

Kolsrud
Selina, Ryan, DD (14), DS (8)
Category 08
FIRST cruise ever!!!!!
Celebrating our first cruise.
First Dining

guineveree
My fiance and I will be joining this incredible cruise in June...I am so excited! We don't know our room yet, but I know it will be on 10th deck.
Cast: Stephen (48); MarieLou (46)...no kids, but then again, we're kids at heart...

lexi221
Hey everyone!!! My family will be joining you all on this cruise. It will be myself, my two DSs (13 and 6 when we sail), and my sister.
Sailed an Eastern Caribbean itinerary on the Magic this past February, and we loved it. We also just returned today from a 5-night journey on the Dream... it was a blast! Makes me even more excited for the Fantasy!!!

BryceB's mom
My husband and I will benbringing our DS(12) and DS(5) on our first Disney Cruise.
We have cruised before but not with DCL
We are celebrating Father's Day and spending time with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and two nieces
main dining with 9:00 show

Partridge4ever
Daniel, Leah, Adrienne (16), and Amanda (12)
5th Disney cruise
Second dining, I forget which show!

My mom Jackie
8559 2nd Disney cruise
Second dining

casabloch
First Name of Those Sailing - Shawn, Amber, Cassidy, Abbey
Ages of children at time of sailing 13 and 10
Stateroom(s) 7570
Cruised Before? Never - soooo excited!!!
Celebrating anything special? First cruise!
Dining and Show Times -- First 6PM, 5PM Show -- hoping to change

quinnc19
Maureen (me, 42), Susan (DM, 67), Quinn (DD, 5)
8A
One previous cruise - Wonder when DD was 10 months
My daughter (6/19) and my (6/18) birthday
Late dining, 7:00 show

Well, we haven't booked yet, but we will be booking this cruise on our Jan 2011 cruise in 73 days!! :thumbsup2 We will be celebrating summer vacation before DD's 1st "real" year in school (kindergarten), DH's b-day (June 15th), and our anniversary (June 13th). We were married in WDW and honeymooned on the Wonder in June 2005 :goodvibes

We are waiting to book on board for the 10% off and OBC..........

The original posts from the other thread.

Who's with us? We'll be in connecting 10's for this cruise. party consists of Me, DW, DD(24), DD(19), DD(17). This will be our 14th Disney Cruise.

Jeff

:welcome: to our FANTASTIC voyage on the Fantasy!

I just booked us this morning. Me, DH, DD13, and DD11 (ages at cruise date). We have connecting 8Ds on Deck 6 aft. We've already sailed a Western double dip in 2009 and will sail Alaska next June with Disney.

Can't wait to sail with all of you!!

June 16 - after two days of bookings

For future cruisers reference.....

Cat T (1 bed suite) - 2A 2C - Total $11,200 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc $275 OBC)

Cat 5C - 1A 1C - Total $3500.00

Cat 5C - 2A 2C (ages 3 & 12) - Total $5549.80 (no transfers/insurance)

Cat 5D - 2A 2C (ages 3 & 12) - Total $5479.48 (no transfers/insurance)

Cat 5E - 3A 1C (age 14) - Total $4960.08 (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 8D - 1A 1C (age 11) - Total $2536.74 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 9A - 1 A 1 C (age 14) - Total $2410.74 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount).

Cat 10A - 2A 2C - Total $4006.05 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 10 - 2A - Total $2360.00 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 10 - 2A 1C - Total $3232.00 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 11B - 1A 1C (age 13) - Total $2209.14 (no insurance/transfers) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 11B - 1A 2C - Total $3500.00

Cat 11C - 2A - Total $2120.94 (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Looks like we are going to be with you on this cruise! Who says planning in advance is a bad thing? LOL:rotfl2::thumbsup2

We will be on this cruise with you! Already excited here!!

I think there's about 3 meet threads going for this date right now. :rotfl2:

We're in. Me, DH, DD13, DD11. We're in connecting 8Ds on Deck 6 aft. We have main dining and 9 pm show.

I hate to be left out of anything LOL..I need to find the third thread LOL

I started it. It's in the middle of page 2 and feeling kind of lonely.... :goodvibes

We booked this morning also!!! Our children will be 5 and 7 at the time of sailing! Sailed this past March on Magic with the Western route and wanted to do Eastern this time.

We are in we are so excited, not telling our kids going to find a way to surprise them lol, should be fun!!!! Hello Steve excited to cruise with you again.:worship:

Hey Tammy we are excited to cruise with you guys again also...we are not telling Ethan and Lauren either...trying to think of how and when to surprise them ha ha. Who knows..maybe we might keep it secret until we get on the ship :rotfl2:

We are in too. WE have five of us possibly 6 with my mom. Me, Husband, 6 yo girl, 9 yo boy, and 11 yo boy. Going to be a long 20 months but can't wait.

Let's use this thread. The title looks great - plus it gets me out of updating the first page :cool1:

All in favor?

Jeff

Fine by me. I'll PM a mod and ask them to merge the 3 into this one.

No! Wrong one... I don't want to be the 1st poster. I voted for the fancy art titled thread.

Sorry, Jill said that when they merge threads, that it's the oldest one that shows up. You can edit your original post and change the title to the fancy one by clicking on the Go Advanced button when you are in edit mode.

We can ask them to close this one and I can repost my original with the fancy title. I don't mind maintaining the info, meets, etc. But Monstro, you have to PM and ask since it's your thread now.

OK. I just asked the Irish Cowboy to close and remove the thread I started. Hopefully that will direct everyone to this thread.

We're in connecting 10's for this cruise. Our party consists of Me, DW - Ann, DD(24), DD(19), DD(17). We have first dinner seating with the 9:00 show. This will be our 14th Disney Cruise providing we go on the two scheduled between now and then.

Jeff

We have found our way to this new thread...Might I also suggest we have a Facebook group that would help everyone to get to know each other better? We did this on our last cruise and it was nice to get to know people ahead of time and continue friendships afterward...Right Tammy (3Dmykids)?:rotfl2: I dont mind to set one up if you guys and gals are interested. Let me know.

We have found our way to this new thread...Might I also suggest we have a Facebook group that would help everyone to get to know each other better? We did this on our last cruise and it was nice to get to know people ahead of time and continue friendships afterward...Right Tammy (3Dmykids)?:rotfl2: I dont mind to set one up if you guys and gals are interested. Let me know.

A facebook group sounds good.

Yes, a facebook page is really nice. We got to see faces so we would recognize people when we saw them.

Well, we haven't booked yet, but we will be booking this cruise on our Jan 2011 cruise in 73 days!! :thumbsup2 We will be celebrating summer vacation after DD's 1st "real" year in school (kindergarten), DH's b-day (June 15th), and our anniversary (June 13th). We were married in WDW and honeymooned on the Wonder in June 2005 :goodvibes

We are waiting to book on board for the 10% off and OBC..........

Which cruise are you on in 73 days? We booked the Jan 3rd double dip on the Magic a few weeks ago. It's about 73 days away.

Jeff

I just sent a request to join the group. It's from Becky Braun Johnson. Thanks for setting this up!

Becky,

I did not realize that people had to join by request...I thought I had it as an open group for anyone....Anyhow, I am glad you joined and looking forward to getting to know you and your family more in the coming months

Steve

Becky,

I did not realize that people had to join by request...I thought I had it as an open group for anyone....Anyhow, I am glad you joined and looking forward to getting to know you and your family more in the coming months

Steve

I prefer it secure like that.

Which cruise are you on in 73 days? We booked the Jan 3rd double dip on the Magic a few weeks ago. It's about 73 days away.

Jeff

That one! :thumbsup2 I will be at the booking desk 1st night to book this cruise, and 1 or 2 more dummy cruises!!!

And, although I am not technically on the 2012 cruise yet until we actually book, no Facebook for us. We don't do Facebook.

That one! :thumbsup2 I will be at the booking desk 1st night to book this cruise, and 1 or 2 more dummy cruises!!!

And, although I am not technically on the 2012 cruise yet until we actually book, no Facebook for us. We don't do Facebook.
Glad you'll be joining us! And we will keep everything updated on this thread for those who don't FB.

Welcome to another Buckeye eventhough you are in Florida now (taking advantage of special Florida Disney rates LOL:rotfl2:)

3Dmykids is from the Columbus area like you used to be. We are just becoming a big happy family already LOL:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter