»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

The daily Ladies Afternoon Gathering has been set for 4 pm in La Piazza. :thumbsup2

Ladies, feel free to join your fellow DIS gals as your schedule allows for drinks and relaxation before our evening activities begin.

Has anyone done a secret mickey before? This will be our first one. What's the protocol on what type of thing to gift or how much to spend etc?

Has anyone done a secret mickey before? This will be our first one. What's the protocol on what type of thing to gift or how much to spend etc?

I wonder if this means we'll exchange gift with one family only instead of the whole FE list? I googled and some posts said it should be no more than $25?

If this is the case, ssanders, would you please add me to the secret mickey list? Thank you very much.

I am not able to do the FE exchange as it is too overwhelming for me, but would like to exchange gifts on a smaller scale.

I have posted my info in post #1171. Below is just a repost for convenience.

Roll Call
DIS Name: KennesawNemo

First Name of Those Sailing: DS (Kevin); me, DH, DM.

Ages of children at time of sailing: 6

Stateroom(s): don't know yet, we just booked a VGT room

Cruised Before? Once with Carnival

Celebrating anything special? My mom is visiting us from another country. 1st visit in 10 years since we moved here.

Dining and Show Times: 2nd seating

Hello!
Just wondering if with the DVC special that just came out today, and we were able to book, if its too late to join in on the FE or any other activities?
I completely understand if this is not possible.
I hope you dont mind if I eas drop on your thread.
Thanks for letting me know!
Rita:hippie:

DH and I also booked tonight using the DVC discount. I can't believe it will be here so quick!

DIS Name: HsvTeacher
First Name of Those Sailing: Karen (Me) and Marc (DH)
Ages of children at time of sailing: No children, but we're kids at heart!
Stateroom(s): 8086
Cruised Before: This will be our 2nd DCL cruise
Celebrating anything special: Summer Break!
Dining and Show Times: 2nd Seating

Welcome aboard. Hope you have fun sailing wih us.

Most of the fun is on Facebook at the moment, sign on into the group and start talking :)

Also pm ssanders79 to b added to the roll call and FE and secret Mickey. We had the final cutoff already, but many people are still getting extra for those that join late.

Hello!
Just wondering if with the DVC special that just came out today, and we were able to book, if its too late to join in on the FE or any other activities?
I completely understand if this is not possible.
I hope you dont mind if I eas drop on your thread.
Thanks for letting me know!
Rita:hippie:

I'll have extras, so if you'll let me know your cabin number I'll include you on my FE exchange! :)

We were able to upgrade and our new rooms are 6600 (us) and 6602 (my mom) with connecting rooms:cool1:

Hello Everyone!
Thanks for the warm greetings and thanks to Sunny and Scott!
Heres a bit of our info
Disname~ ArizonaRita
Names~ Chris, Rita, DS,18 and DD15
Cabins~9576 and 9578
Cruises~This will be our 5th with Disney
Seating~Late and waitlisted for early (prefer early)
Celebrating~ DS HS graduation

Now a question~ how do I get to the FE list and the roster and find out what else is planned?
Thanks!

Oh, Oh... I can help answer a question or two even though I am no longer able to go on the cruise w/ the ACTIVE group... still in on see what is happening!

So, ssanders has the Roll Call and FE lists organized very well. If you click on the FE lists, in his postings, it will bring it to the site he has for it. Go to 2012 cruises, choose the ship, and the dates appear (they cruise a bit more often ;)), click the date, and voila, the info is there. Roll Call link takes you right to where you need to go....

Sounds like a few are organizing some Meeting/Gatherings. Jason is right, the group is VERY active on Face Book, I think it's GOHERDS (sorry if wrong) that you PM and he will accept you in since this is also a private group.

Sounds like all of you will have a Rockin' fun time soon!

Here is a short list of missing FE/SE confirmations. For those active on FB could you check to see if these people are still on our cruise.

• FSU Fam4
  • Meliador
  • tjcat
  • KeatingFamily
  • starchef

Here is a short list of missing FE/SE confirmations. For those active on FB could you check to see if these people are still on our cruise.

• FSU Fam4
  • Meliador
  • tjcat
  • KeatingFamily
  • starchef

Only found the Keating family on Facebook group, I sent Matthew a message so hopefully they check. The other names I could not find.

Oh, Oh... I can help answer a question or two even though I am no longer able to go on the cruise w/ the ACTIVE group... still in on see what is happening!

So, ssanders has the Roll Call and FE lists organized very well. If you click on the FE lists, in his postings, it will bring it to the site he has for it. Go to 2012 cruises, choose the ship, and the dates appear (they cruise a bit more often ;)), click the date, and voila, the info is there. Roll Call link takes you right to where you need to go....

Sounds like a few are organizing some Meeting/Gatherings. Jason is right, the group is VERY active on Face Book, I think it's GOHERDS (sorry if wrong) that you PM and he will accept you in since this is also a private group.

Sounds like all of you will have a Rockin' fun time soon!

We're trying to make sure everyone checks both here and facebook for information, and to pass along said things. I think in the past few pages there has been some stuff set up (I know on facebook there has been some appointments set, but I am pretty sure Becky has posted them here as well).

So far we just have the finalizing of the FE group and secret Mickey. ON embarkation day we plan a meet and greet I believe at a lounge to meet everyone and go over any stateroom changes for FE purposes. I believe the ladies are doing daily "happy hour" on sea days just to get together. And I think on the last sea day there was talk of a get together for lunch.

Sorry if that's vague, there's soo many pages of information here, as well as all the info on the facebook group, it's hard to keep straight.

But don't worry....if you want to participate and get to know everyone, we won't leave you out of anything. It's a great sailing group you joined!

We booked yesterday with the DVC special and didn't have time to jump on the boards till today. I have a lot of reading to do! :) If it's not too late, my husband and I would love to join the FE, but I understand if you've already established a cutoff date (my previous cruises always did).

It's just the 2 of us (Amy & Steve) from Northern Illinois (tiny town just south of Rockford); late dining; Room #9554. Anything else you want to know? Can't wait to catch up on the thread & get to know you all before we cruise! So excited!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter