»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

Checking in with all of you and will head over to the FB page, next. We, as it looks like a number of you, have booked this cruise because of the wonderful DVC offer. We were scheduled to be @ WDW then we couldn't pass the price up.
Our Summer plans are: flying to NYC to jump on the NY/Canada cruise on the Magic, then fly to Orlando to jump on the Fantasy, spend a couple of days @ the Poly, then back home. Then in August flying to visit Aulani for my big 5-0 b-day:eek:. We are one Disney and DVC loving family!
It is me (Sue), my wonderful and hard working husband (Jeff), and our son Alec who is a sassy 12 yrs old. :scared1:
So off I go to the FB page to post something similiar. :drive:
Later,
Sue
Deck 9 in a Family Veranda
When we climb on board it will be our 4th Disney Cruise
We will be on the late seating And I am skipping the FE as I told myself if I couldn't do both plus DH says I pack too much as it is. :laughing:

Hey Scott, I just got a pm from bibbidibobbidyboo and they are no longer going on our cruise. We can remove them from the roll call.

Scott, how are you working the SM? Will you be PM'ing us with the name of our SM recipient? We leave for Orlando on June 6th, so I'd like to buy my SM gift before we go. Can't believe that there's less than a month left after booking this on opening day!

Scott, how are you working the SM? Will you be PM'ing us with the name of our SM recipient? We leave for Orlando on June 6th, so I'd like to buy my SM gift before we go. Can't believe that there's less than a month left after booking this on opening day!

I meant to do that last week, but thing became a bit hectic. I will try to knock that out ASAP!

The FE List has been purged. DW helped search the boards last night for some of the AWOL cruisers.

The Roll Call has been updated.

I am in the process of sending out PMs for the Secret Mickey. There is one stateroom (starchef) that has not responded to verify that they are still sailing with us, but they indicated they wanted to participate in the SE. As a result, they are not included in the exchange.

The FE List has been purged. DW helped search the boards last night for some of the AWOL cruisers.

The Roll Call has been updated.

I am in the process of sending out PMs for the Secret Mickey. There is one stateroom (starchef) that has not responded to verify that they are still sailing with us, but they indicated they wanted to participate in the SE. As a result, they are not included in the exchange.

This will be the first time I've done secret Mickey. What are the guidelines as far as a gift type, cost, when we give them, do we include our names right away? Etc....

This will be the first time I've done secret Mickey. What are the guidelines as far as a gift type, cost, when we give them, do we include our names right away? Etc....

I'm not sure myself. This is our first secret mickey.

I'm not sure myself. This is our first secret mickey.

Scott, I'll copy what Becky suggested on facebook:

Here is what I was planning to do. It's along the lines of what we did on a previous cruise. I will spend up to $25 and am going to give gift(s) that reflect the area where I live and/or are Disney-related. I will enclose a card with the gift revealing who I am.

All of the above sounds good, EXCEPT the card is suppose to be signed "Secret Mickey" - from what I've read on the boards, you are suppose to guess who it's from.

If you tell them, it's just a more expensive personal FE gift......

All of the above sounds good, EXCEPT the card is suppose to be signed "Secret Mickey" - from what I've read on the boards, you are suppose to guess who it's from.

If you tell them, it's just a more expensive personal FE gift......

Sounds good to me.

What is FE and SE, I thought it was just a list of people going on the cruise, I didn't know it entailed "gifts" Could someone explain this?
Thanks Tami

What is FE and SE, I thought it was just a list of people going on the cruise, I didn't know it entailed "gifts" Could someone explain this?
Thanks Tami

FE (Fish Extenders) - Basically little gift giving to other DIS members on your cruise. Usually you get a gift for each cabin and/or each cruiser that is involved. It can be anything from candy, toys, souveniers, homemade gifts etc. Just a little something to pass around; and in return yours will be filled by others.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

SM - Secret Mickey - Just like secret santa. You get assigned 1 cabin and/or person to buy one or two gifts for. They remain anonymous until the end of the cruise. Usually set a small limit like $25 or something. Hope that helps.

Thanks Tami

I checked the FE list and you are on it!! If you do not have a Fish Extender and are still interested in participating, I've seen people use book bags, tote bags, or even reusable bags to receive their FE gifts in. If not, let us know here or send my DH (ssanders79) a private message & he'll remove you. No worries ;)

It is too late to join the Secret Mickey, as the assignments have been handed out already....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter