°o° °o° °o° 9/11/09 DCL Announcement Discussion Thread °o° °o° °o°

I'm home -- laptop up and ready with the podcast page loaded. It is rainy, windy and stormy here and I got up and decided oh what the heck -- stay home and enjoy watching the announcement in peace and quiet.

I'd love to go to Alaska, especially with Disney. But I'm still holding out hope for Hawaii :goodvibes

I'd certainly like to see someone give NCL a run for the money with Hawaii. We did that cruise a couple of years ago and the itinerary was wonderful...but the mediocre staff on board just about ruined it for us.

I'd certainly like to see someone give NCL a run for the money with Hawaii. We did that cruise a couple of years ago and the itinerary was wonderful...but the mediocre staff on board just about ruined it for us.

That is because they have to have 90% of the staff be American since they sail the Hawaiian islands without stopping at a foreign port. When they used to sail to Fanning Island for the foreign port requirement the experience was different. Unfortunate but true

I read something about a press conference in an earlier post. I'm sure someone will update this thread, but can the press conference be viewed anywhere?

Do you have to do anything special to see the pod cast or will it come up automatically if you are on the disneycruise.com/2011 page where the other videos are? Trying to make sure I don't do something incredibly dumb and miss it!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to check in with you all - I'm live here at the Expo and patiently awaiting 9am!

I'll update you as soon as I get info!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to check in with you all - I'm live here at the Expo and patiently awaiting 9am!

I'll update you as soon as I get info!

How exciting to be there live!!!!! ;)

Oh no! Is this going to be through You Tube? They blocked that site at my work!!! I hope I can still hear and see it if it's through something else. :scared1:

We're having our carpets cleaned, and the guy keeps stopping and talking to me... I'm going to tell him starting at 9:00, I am INVISIBLE and he needs to leave me alone. :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

Oh no! Is this going to be through You Tube? They blocked that site at my work!!! I hope I can still hear and see it if it's through something else. :scared1:

I know for some reason mine is block too. I am also at work so it probably the stupid filters. :mad:

Ok, I'm ready. I have my lunch at my desk, my picture of Serenity Beach in front of me and I'm wearing my DCL lanyard and sweatshirt.
I think I'm nuts!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter