•How well do you know Walt Disney World?•

jimmytammy said:
The street name where Tower of Terror resides is Sunset Blvd.

After exiting Snow Whites Scary Adventures there is a shop connected to it. What is the name of this store?

Sir Mickey's :sunny:

momtotwinglesx4 said:
What is the name of Ellen's opponent on Jeopardy in her dream on Universe of Energy?

No one answered this one... I think it's Judy, or as Ellen calls her Stupid Judy!

Oh, and the Galaxy Palace Theater has shows occassionaly that are normally part of the Music program Disney has. There are a lot of school groups (dancers/bands/chorus) that come and perform, that is a very common place to find them. There are normally more performances during vacations.

Entering MK on Main street name all the stores on the right hand side all the way to the castle beginning with the Hat shop (name of it)

I got one right then I had to leave and didn't get to ask a question!!!

Now I come back and a really hard one has been asked!!!

The hat shop is called The Chapeau...but I'm going to have to think awhile to get the rest!

bumping ...
I don't know the answer to the last question, but this thread is fun.

The Puffin's Roost: Where is it, what is it, and what "landmark" is located there that people love to take pictures of?

IN Norway Pavilion..the landmark would be the Stave Church?

When you cross the bridge int o Tomorrowland what attraction is on your left?

Ariel8676 said:

Stitchs Great Escape

What do they call the small power boats that you can rent?

Ariel8676 said:

Ha, good call. I was actually thinking of that HUGE TROLL inside The Puffin's Roost...but the stave church is also a popular landmark photo op. ;)

dpuck1998 said:
Stitchs Great Escape

What do they call the small power boats that you can rent?

Water Mice.

Take Main Street to Cinderella Castle, turn right, and BEFORE you get to Mickey's ToonTown...what attraction is on your right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter