•How well do you know Walt Disney World?•

~*~Mickey_Ears~*~

♥ Hannah Montana's Biggest Fan Eva! ♥
:cool1: In this thread we will tour all the parks, DTD and The Water Parks. We will quiz each other, like this.

"After you pass Cinderella's castle, and turn to the left, what do you come to?" :goodvibes

I'll start. :happytv:

What do you see after you pass Splash Mountain in Magic Kingdom? :cheer2:

~Lily

Philharmagic???

Maybe I don't know WDW so well!!!

The first question was an example. This is the actual question:
What do you see after you pass Splash Mountain in Magic Kingdom?

However the question is pretty vague. It would depend on which way you're passing Splash Mountain from the main walkway or if you're passing it by getting off the train. It also depends on where you're looking that determines what you see after you pass it. Your questions need to be more specific. :goodvibes:

Sure, but that is a vague question. If Splash Mountain is on your left, you're probably looking at Big Thunder Mountain. If it's on your right you may be looking at Pecos Bills.

TDC Nala said:
Sure, but that is a vague question. If Splash Mountain is on your left, you're probably looking at Big Thunder Mountain. If it's on your right you may be looking at Pecos Bills.
You are correct, sir.

Yea, I don't think this thead is going to work.

um, I will give this a shot!

It's a Small World is located in Fantasyland across from what other attraction?
:cool1:

Peter Pan!!

When you exit buzz lightyear, what is to your immediate right?

Actually, COP isn't what im looking for. Think IMMEDIATE right, in fact, its hardly ever being used other than for characters.

Columbia Harbour House!!!

When facing Space Mountain go to the left of it where does that walkway take you??

Nedebpats said:
Columbia Harbour House!!!

When facing Space Mountain go to the left of it where does that walkway take you??

Past the cars to Toontown?

Nancy :wave2:

Directly to the right when you exit Buzz is a stage with seating. I've never seen it used but it is there. :)

MonoManBlue said:
Peter Pan!!

When you exit buzz lightyear, what is to your immediate right?

That would be the Galaxy Palace Theater.

What type of church is found at the entrance of the Norway Pavillion?

TTFN
Jetsetter90

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter