•How well do you know Walt Disney World?•

copper0426 said:
As you get off the Jungle Cruise, what is to your right?

This is fun :banana:
Diane

I think you mean the little boats you can drive I forget the name.... :confused3

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
No question to answer :(

At Epcot what country going clockwise starting from MExico is AFTER Japan?

:cheer2: MOROCCO :cheer2:

What other ride does the "The Land" building house besides Sorin???????

Kitts21 said:
:cheer2: MOROCCO :cheer2:

What other ride does the "The Land" building house besides Sorin???????

Living with the Land and the movie Circle of life!

Question: Which two Epcot WS countries have actual rides?

That would be Norway.. Malestorm, and the other is Mexico Rio de tempo or somthing.......

Question....Who is the last to say goodbye to you as you leave Snowwhite ride?

MosMom said:
Directly to the right when you exit Buzz is a stage with seating. I've never seen it used but it is there. :)

In the 90's there were daily shows with the characters there. They were a lot of fun it would be the fab five and Chip and Dale in Spacesuits there. They also had a theatre in Fantasyland that was similar that was somewhat taken over by Belle's Storytime and that area that was put in. The shows stopped soon after Mickey's Birthdayland was changed and they started the shows in the big tent there. Of course those shows have gone by the wayside too. I think Disney has opted for more characters that have personal guest interactions than shows- Diamond Horseshoe also went by the wayside in the years following the demise of these shows.

Before MIckey's Philharmagic --it was Legend of the Lion King. Before that it was the Magic Journey's 3D movie moved there from Epcot when Capt Eo was brought to Epcot...before that it was the Mickey Mouse Review....which I believe was moved to Tokyo...

momtotwinglesx4 said:
No question to answer, so I'll ask one:

Where in the world is the sword stuck in the anvil?

In front of Cindy's Gold Carousel. What are the scared man and dog holding in the grave yard scene of the Haunted Mansion

XOoOoVEEoOoOX said:
In front of Cindy's Gold Carousel. What are the scared man and dog holding in the grave yard scene of the Haunted Mansion

Hmmm...is it a lantern?

What is the name of Ellen's opponent on Jeopardy in her dream on Universe of Energy?

Kitts21 said:
Question....Who is the last to say goodbye to you as you leave Snowwhite ride?

I don't believe anyone has answered this one...

I believe the last to say goodbye is Dopey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter