Zooper Tango double stroller

ShellyShellfish

Wishing upon a star
I know...yet ANOTHER stroller thread.

But I need help. I am in the market for a double stroller, my son will be 2 on October 13th and I'm due with our next one October 14th. So they are LITERALLY exactly 2 years apart. :laughing:

I was originally thinking the Sit N Stand double would solve all my problems. Until I realized it doesn't recline flat and it's a beast to drive. Same with the Graco Duoglider and the Kolcraft Contours Double (plus you have to remove a seat to get it to recline - WTH?!)

Anyways - I checked out the Baby Jogger City Mini because I saw there was a TON of love for it...however, I hate how the infant seat floats in outerspace in front of the stroller when using the adapter.

I THINK I found a winner with the Zooper Tango, but NO ONE near me carries it in stock and so I have no idea how it actually drives. I don't want to just buy it and give it a whirl, as the price ($499) scares me a bit. :scared1::scared1: BUT if it does exactly what I need (carry an infant seat and a toddler, and not get outgrown right away) then it MIGHT be justifiable. Just have to convince DH. :lmao:

HELP!!! Anyone have this stroller or know of someone who does? Do you love it?? Or - ANY other strollers you can recommend?! I have 6 weeks to decide. :scared1:

I know you are not fond of the city mini, but I traded in my Zooper for the City Mini. I HATED it, it was hard to maneauver, hard to fold, hard to store and even the seats were hard (stiff not cushy). I never had to use a carrier with my City but did use it with the Zooper and was really not all that impressed, I used it a few times and then ended up just putting the seat in the full recline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter