Zoo tags and tag book COMPLETE!!!

I received my package today! Lots of fabulous work. I love the mesh that Yodasmom used. Thanks to all and to Nancy for hosting!

Got my stuff today too! Boy did everyone do a great job! Thanks Nancy for hosting (what a lot of work)!

No problem.. It was great to host!!! ;) My bar area, I have a 5ft. bar in my kitchen is clean.. my kids think it is cool that they can eat and do homework there again!!! :)

Mine arrived today. Great job everyone-this is a wonderful book!

Thank you so much for all the hard work everyone put into this one!!
My son is so glad to have his own zoo tag book now. It all looks even better in person.

:woohoo: My package came today! Everything looks fantastic!
Thanks to everyone in my groups for all of the cool tags and to PrincessNancy for hostessing.

My package came today. I love everything we got- Thank you everyone for your work. I am sorry I didn't get the dimensions quite right on the tags for the tag book swap.

Rebecca

I haven't had a chance to check my mail today but I will go check this evening. When I opened it yesterday I was NOT a happy camper. The rental company we use jacked our rent for the 2nd time in 5 months! I am so moving come April to another house. I can pay just as much for a much larger house and another bedroom that I can convert to a scrapping room.Of course since it stressed me out I got a lovely migraine..lol.. oih..

Also off topic:

Oh and guess what else ladies since I am in a blabbering mood.. My Biopsy results came back normal. I have an appointment next week to go over the tests and get on medication. Also, tomorrow I am filling my prescription to help me stop smoking. So in 2 weeks I should be smoke free! YIPPEE:cool1:

Also off topic:

Oh and guess what else ladies since I am in a blabbering mood.. My Biopsy results came back normal. I have an appointment next week to go over the tests and get on medication. Also, tomorrow I am filling my prescription to help me stop smoking. So in 2 weeks I should be smoke free! YIPPEE:cool1:

Great news on your tests!!!!!

I hope you can quit smoking, I made DH quit. I just couldn't stand it anymore. He started again after DD's stressful birth/me almost dying etc.... I told him them or us, so he quit again.

I just got my mail. WOW! These are fantastic! I love them all. I am putting Andy's aside so when he is here at Christmas he can open his "scrapbook" box and find all his new treasures. We have a zoo trip planned when he is here so these will be perfect. (It's to hot to go in the summer time).

I just got my mail. WOW! These are fantastic! I love them all. I am putting Andy's aside so when he is here at Christmas he can open his "scrapbook" box and find all his new treasures. We have a zoo trip planned when he is here so these will be perfect. (It's to hot to go in the summer time).

oooohh wrap it for him!!

Got mine today to! They look fab!

Nancy, I love the meerkat. Do you watch Meerkat Manor?

Mine came today - they are all sooo good. My son was going through them with me (and the shows and parades) and kept saying - ooh the animal one is mine right? NOPE!

I'm going to look at all mine and study how you all do he highlighting etc to make them look so good! I will master this cricut, oh yes I will. The folded pages that come out. brilliant!! I'm going to test that out to if I can figure it out.

Mine came today. Everything looks great!!

Thanks so much everyone, and to Nancy for hosting!!

Mine came yesterday. Just got a quick look but liked what I saw!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter