Zoo tags and tag book COMPLETE!!!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Hi everyone!!!

I got half of the boxes out this morning..the second half will go out after lunch...

Everyone got COMPLETE sets... yeah!! I'm including the tag book here also so I'm not jumping all over and it will help you all when let me know that your items have arrived!!

Everything looks great!!!! :)
I want to thank all of you who sent me little goodies.. They are much appreciated and since I'm on a swapping hiatus they will be put to good use soon!!! I'll be Pm'ing each of you personally for yet another thank you!!!

I appreciated this being my last hosting gig for a while things running so smoothly..again I'm sorry they are a week late...but they are well worth the wait!!!

Legend:
Postal to you::rolleyes1
Rec'd by you: :woohoo:

Returnees:
bearbear- :woohoo: According to the USPS site was delivered 9/6
Faerie- ~~~~ holding til 9/11
123SA- :woohoo:
missesdisney- :woohoo:
mickster- :woohoo:
michellepooh-~~~~ Holding til 9/16
SIOH- :woohoo:
marlynnp- :woohoo:
momx3boys- :woohoo:
PN96-:woohoo:
AWM- :woohoo:
happycampers- :woohoo:
SusieStone- :woohoo:
YodasMom- :woohoo:
missbubbles- :woohoo:
bobcat- :woohoo:
BAMB - :woohoo:
rlovew- :woohoo:
katdisney- :woohoo:
andy&stitch- :woohoo:
TPCShauna- :woohoo:
Angelmom- :woohoo:

Here are the photos:
Zoo Tags:
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/PrincessNancy96/Zoo Tag Swap/

You are welcome!!! It was a lot of fun...but my family thinks its more exciting to get them out of the house.. they were tripping over boxes last night! why they were up against the walls trying to walk was beyond me...but they were... kids! :)
Off to the post office for the last trip! Yeah! :yay: :woohoo:

Love seeing the Cricut being put to good use in such different ways.

Thanks for hostessing!!

These look great, everyone! I can't wait to see them in person!! :cool1:

Looking forward to getting these!! Thanks for all your work, Nancy!! Your house must feel good getting all this stuff out of there!!

Thanks for hosting (did you make your book yet, lol)! These look fantastic!

My monkeys are upside down. :goodvibes :rotfl2:

Great job everyone!!! I can't wait to get these back and put them to good use!

Hey! No I didn't realize that..but after sorting through the 100's of packages...
Here is my solution....everyone... stand up.. put your head on your chair, balance as if to be standing on your head..and viola` BAMB's monkeys will be "right side up"!:rotfl:

Thanks for hosting (did you make your book yet, lol)! These look fantastic!

Not yet.. that is my goal in 2 weeks while DD is away on her Cedar Point trip..and the boys are going out w/ their dad away from me! :) I need some mommy time!!!

Hey! No I didn't realize that..but after sorting through the 100's of packages...
Here is my solution....everyone... stand up.. put your head on your chair, balance as if to be standing on your head..and viola` BAMB's monkeys will be "right side up"!:rotfl:

Monkey see....Monkey Do!!!

Of course!!! We'll have a blast!! We have to stay up late though..cause we have to pick DD up @ 1AM Sunday morning... I think.. it's bad enough I have to drop her off @ 5AM on Sat. morning..

1am, just when I hit my stride. I can do that! LOL

Oh, DH wants to know if you have a Lowes???
Moving requirements. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter