Zoo Tag Progress Thread:ALL HERE.. POSTAL 9/4

Well, I heard back from Cricut CS today and they say I should expect my replacement bug NEXT WEEK! :eek: Last Friday, they said it would ship Monday morning (today) and should arrive by Thursday of this week. The email I received this morning said that I should have it by Thursday of NEXT WEEK!

I have completed my Lion, Giraffe, Monkey and Jungle tags. My friend let me use her Bug over the weekend to cut the stuff for my Zoo tags. The problem is that I have not finished cutting everything for my Show/Parade pieces and I was planning to mail together.

Hopefully, my new Bug will arrive sooner than later. In the meantime, there is some stuff I can do by hand but most requires my Bug. I can mail the Zoo stuff separately from the Show/Parade pieces if you would prefer. I'm just so frustrated because this will be almost three weeks without my Bug in the middle of 5 swaps!

Please let me know what you would like me to do. I'm really, really sorry about this. I am just so frustrated!!!! :headache:

Is everyone putting the name of the animal on the tags, or I guess I should ask if it's required?
Nope no requirement to put the name on the tags of the animals.. mine don't have them...

Well, I heard back from Cricut CS today and they say I should expect my replacement bug NEXT WEEK! :eek: Last Friday, they said it would ship Monday morning (today) and should arrive by Thursday of this week. The email I received this morning said that I should have it by Thursday of NEXT WEEK!

I have completed my Lion, Giraffe, Monkey and Jungle tags. My friend let me use her Bug over the weekend to cut the stuff for my Zoo tags. The problem is that I have not finished cutting everything for my Show/Parade pieces and I was planning to mail together.

Hopefully, my new Bug will arrive sooner than later. In the meantime, there is some stuff I can do by hand but most requires my Bug. I can mail the Zoo stuff separately from the Show/Parade pieces if you would prefer. I'm just so frustrated because this will be almost three weeks without my Bug in the middle of 5 swaps!

Please let me know what you would like me to do. I'm really, really sorry about this. I am just so frustrated!!!! :headache:

Sending a PM!

Last reminder:
I must hear from you by 3PM today.. if not a PM will go out and if I don't hear from you, your spot will be angelled @ 4pm tomorrow (8/15).. Sorry.

I just took 50 pictures of the boys (4 & 1) playing Elefun --- just so I could make a page with the elephant tags I am expecting!

:snooty: phhhhhhhht!!!

I posted on the 10th and you're going to angel my spots because I was a day early! You're are a big meanie, Sis! :rotfl2:

NO I was not! I was going to make you respond to me because you haven't been checking in lately.. See, I scared you and you responded!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter