Zoo Tag Progress Thread:ALL HERE.. POSTAL 9/4

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Hi Everyone,

Here is the progress thread for the Zoo Swap!!!
The link to the original post is found here...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1507442

Due date is August 24th. (This is when I need to receive your tags). I would like to mail back to you prior to the Labor Day Holiday.

1. Required: You will make 2 tags.
The tags should be at least 2x4 & matted. The tags can be bigger but the measurement is the minimum we are requesting. The tags can have the animal embellished on it, the animal name, interesting facts, poem, biome info, whatever you wish. The tags can have one tag that is the animal and one tag that has room for a small photo or journalling..

•They should have either an eyelet or ribbon/fiber through the hole.
•Tags should be embellished.
•NO hand written lettering on ANY items. Please use computer
fonts, rub-ons, stickers or stamps.
•NOTE: Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon/fiber,
3D stickers (matted stickers/cliparts are okay too) or
embossing (dry/heat).

2. There will be only 6 people per group, so you can keep the production small per group! (So each group will make 12 tags = 6 sets)

3. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each kit. You‘ll have 6 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name, your DIS name. On the larger Ziploc bag please put your mailing address on your bag and include return postage.

4. Mailing Instructions- Mail in Priority Mailer & include $4.60 for postage (stamps, cash, check) to return your items. Delivery Confirmation is $0.65.
Please don’t send metered or click-it/ship-it postage – some hostesses have had issues with these. On the outside of your box/envelope please include your DIS name and Swap name in the bottom corner!

5. PM me with your name and address if you haven’t swapped with me before. If you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!

Please check in every 2 weeks. If you get done before the due date and want to mail please contact me for an addy. I will forward my addy the first of August.

Checked in by July 17
Checked in by July 31
Checked in by Aug 14
Mailed to me :yay:
Received by me :hug:
P = postage

**PLEASE REMEMBER "I" IS NOT ON THIS LIST.. IT'S A SEPARATE PROGRESS THREAD SINCE IT IS THE TAG BOOK!!!**

List of arrivals: (easier for me to keep track this way!)
bearbear-JK :hug: P
Faerie-AB :hug: P
123SA-ABC :hug: P
missesdisney-GJK :hug: P
mickster-DEH:hug: P
michellepooh-GHK:hug: P
SIOH-B:hug: P
marlynnp- EGK :hug: P
momx3boys-GJK :hug: P
PN96-BHJ
AWM-CFH:hug: P
happycampers-CDEF:hug: P
SusieStone- ABDE:hug: P
YodasMom- ABCJ:hug: P
missbubbles-G :hug: P
bobcat-DFH:hug: P
BAMB -ACEF:hug: P
rlovew-D:hug: P
katdisney-EFG:hug: P
andy&stitch-JK:hug: P
TPC- ACDFH :hug: P

Thanks everyone!! Have fun with this!!!

Hi! I know what I'm going to do, and KAMommy & I are going scrap shopping Wednesday, so I may be able to get my stuff then! Have a great Monday!! :banana:

I bought some stuff for these at CKC so I just need to find time to work on them.

I have my zoo tags design, paper and embellishments. I have most of the giraffe tags designed. Half of the rainforest has been designed by Jango (my DS) and I just need to come up with the companion tag. Phew. I've never, ever started this early! :)

Just checking in!!! Have not started yet! I was having too much fun at the Beach!!!!

Checking in. I have the embellishments, solid papers and just need to put the ideas on paper.

Just checking in. Want to get these done early since we go on vacation in a couple of weeks. I just can't stop signing up for new swaps!

I got my tags for the three animal groups cut out today.

I have the die cuts for the desert cut out.

You all are making the hostess look bad.. I've not even started...
I have to finish a wedding album for a gift on Sat. I think I have about 8 more pages to complete... it's not too hard because I'm just doing the pages.. she can fill in the photos..

You all are making the hostess look bad.. I've not even started...
I have to finish a wedding album for a gift on Sat. I think I have about 8 more pages to complete... it's not too hard because I'm just doing the pages.. she can fill in the photos..

Well, this should make you feel better, Nancy....I won't be able to start on mine until August because I have too much to do this month!!! So there!!!

Good! Someone will be stressing with me!!!

I need to finish this wedding album today...and get on top of DD to finish her last 2 4-H projects.. they are poster boards that she just needs to assemble.
We have another meeting tonight for 4-H.... and DH comes home from out of town... I think I'll finally get a vacation when these munchkins return to school!

Does anyone know what size the George tag (scalloped) needs to be cut on to make the size right for this?

Does anyone know what size the George tag (scalloped) needs to be cut on to make the size right for this?

Faerie, is this for just the regular tags... ???

If so anything for a 3.5 up will work just fine!!! :) ETA: On real dial size
Hope that helps...

yeah, just for the regular tags :D Thanks. I don't want to waste what very little of my monkey paper I have trying to get the size right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter