zombie costume

yesmylove

Mouseketeer
My daughter wants to wear her zombie costume to the halloween party. She is an adult not a kid and her costume is a zombie doctor. There is blood on her scrubs and she will put some makeup on her face, but nothing compared to what she would do for the zombie walk. (she says she will disneyfie it) Do you think this would fall under Disney's rule of costumes " be offensive to other guests". I'm sorry l don't have a picture.

yesmylove said:
My daughter wants to wear her zombie costume to the halloween party. She is an adult not a kid and her costume is a zombie doctor. There is blood on her scrubs and she will put some makeup on her face, but nothing compared to what she would do for the zombie walk. (she says she will disneyfie it) Do you think this would fall under Disney's rule of costumes " be offensive to other guests". I'm sorry l don't have a picture.

Sounds like a little much, so she may have a problem.

A pic would be helpful but without a visual I'd say if it's questionable don't wear it. I'm in the "when in doubt, leave it out" camp.

The name of the event is "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party". I think the costume would be against the concept.

I think it depends...........there are zombies in the parade (or gravediggers....or whatever they are). They don't have blood on them though.

Meriweather said:
I think it depends...........there are zombies in the parade.

Not wearing scrubs with blood on them, that tips the scales IMO.

Not wearing scrubs with blood on them, that tips the scales IMO.

Agreed.

I think something more in line with the original "Night of the Living Dead" (dirty, discolored clothes and skin) may be OK, but something like "Walking Dead" (torn flesh and blood) would not.

I was at the party last night and i saw plenty of zombie costumes with blood. I would say its not a problem. Just don't go over- the- top with the blood

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter