Zac + Vanessa?

I honestly couldn't care less if they're dating or not, but I was looking at the HSm2 People in the grocery store, and in their interviews it said Zac and Vanessa were dating.:confused3

Thank you so much for that! I so wanted to know and it's about time they admited it!
Thank you once again! :thumbsup2

So are you a fan? Or do you hate them? Do you think they are together? Do you think it's nothing special? Lol tell me if you like them! (I'm a zac + vanessa fan, i'm not for zac + ashley!)

I love Zac+Vanessa!!! They are so cute together!

DisGirl Ariel:love:

I honestly could care less who Zac is dating! haha.

I think Ashley Tisdale is possibly THE most annoying person ever.
And Vanessa is not too much better.
I personally don't think he's dating either of them...

Maybe I'm just no in that loop...but is there any proof or is this all just speculation?

But I don't think either of them would be too happy about THIS;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlhgP0FHn1E

I agree 100%

Eh, I'm always a little weirded out when it comes to discussing the relationships of real people. Fictional characters, sure, I have no problem with that. But real people? Kinda strange. Almost like an invasion of privacy.

i do not like zac and v or zac and ashley i think he should choose someone else because both of them are so superfical(sp)

I honestly couldn't care less who is dating who. Too tell the truth, HSM just annoys me.

Either way, is it really our business? People should have better things too do than too see who's dating who. No offense too anyone here who enjoys that. I'm just not a big fan of it.

Eh, I'm always a little weirded out when it comes to discussing the relationships of real people. Fictional characters, sure, I have no problem with that. But real people? Kinda strange. Almost like an invasion of privacy.

because it is an invasion of privacy.

I don't care about a celebrity's private life. I think the only time they should be followed around and photographed is on a red carpet.

I think Zac tries too hard to be a good actor but he sounds fake to me.

Vanessa is annoying.

And Ashley, well, out of the three, I think she is the best. Not saying shes the best actress on DC but she has way more talent that Zac and Vanessa combined.

ok, they are together! A while back I posted that they weren't but now they are they went on vacation in Hawaii and very seen kissing and they are at events together sometimes. I personally don't like Vanessa she is really annoying and weird. I think me and Zac should be together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter