Zac + Vanessa?

Tinkerbellgal

and at last I see the light
So are you a fan? Or do you hate them? Do you think they are together? Do you think it's nothing special? Lol tell me if you like them! (I'm a zac + vanessa fan, i'm not for zac + ashley!)

I like Zac and Vanessa better than Zac and Ashley. But I'm not really into either on them. I do think it's cute how they met on the movie set, then fell in love. That's adorable. And they do look really cute together too.

I honestly could care less who Zac is dating! haha.

I think Ashley Tisdale is possibly THE most annoying person ever.
And Vanessa is not too much better.
I personally don't think he's dating either of them...

Maybe I'm just no in that loop...but is there any proof or is this all just speculation?

But I don't think either of them would be too happy about THIS;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlhgP0FHn1E

I'm not that into Zac+Vanessa, I think it should be Zac+me! I think Zac+Ashley is cuter. I'm not really into Vanessa.

Bridget+Zac+=:love: Zac just doesn't know it yet!

I can't believe that youtube clip, Zac is cute but that kiss was gross!
and Caitlin zac and vanessa are not romaticlly involved nor ashley and Zac. thank god! I can't wait for the movie!

Vanessa annoys me.
Zac is ok.
I don't know if they are together...If they are that's nice if not that's ok. It's none of my buisness what goes on in their personal life anyway. :]

Maybe I'm just no in that loop...but is there any proof or is this all just speculation?

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That kiss was NASTY!!! :crazy2:

HaHa! lol but I wonder about that necklace Zac is holding! :P

I agree that that kiss was GROSS!It looked like they were trying to eat eachothers faces or something!EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!:scared: anywho,I think in HSM zac+Vanessa are cute but in reality agian with the EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!:scared: anywho,(;) )I don't think he's dating.One of my friends wants to say this though,zac+vanessa4ever!(her name is vanessa.)

haha! You know that video you had on you'r last comment I think not sure but anywayyy I love it how the wips his mouth after! HAHAHA! Oh and he said after, I'm going to be in so much trouble! Lol I wonder who buy! Hmmmm lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter