• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zac Efron

Personally I don't think that he is gay... DEFINATELY NOT EMO!
I think that him and Vanessa Ann Hudgens go out... but maybe not?!
:thumbsup2

i cant stand zac efforon i think his singing is bad. and in the movie high school musical zac isnt even singing he's lip singing. he is every where on every bob or teen magazine. i used to love buying them but now i dont buy them anymore because he is every where and i just cant stand him.

:confused: Of course...

that's what they do in movies... record the songs, record the movie, mash it all up, simply put. It's just how it goes.

And I honestly don't care if he's emo. or gay. but the whole thing about "going gay" doesn't make sense. But we won't get into that.

If you had a crush on him, continue with it as you please. No one's confirmed any rumor, so hey, take all the time you have for wishful thinking. ;)

I don't know but in a recent mag that I read they seemed pretty close and there were a bunch of pics of them REALLY close!

Whether he is a homosexual or not is not a big deal. Alot of men in theatre and the performing arts are homosexuals, nothing wrong with that.

There are also things called "publicity stunts" where they [Zac and Vanessa] appear to be dating but aren't its jsut for publicity for the new highschool musical movie.

You can still crush on him and hang pictures of him on your walls even if he is gay, this is why even if he is, he hasn't publically said anything about it because of theese types of reactions.

Oh em gee, what's going on with all of this gay stuff? Look at this: http://feverishthoughts.com/celebrity/2007/02/16/kenny-chesney-defends-gay-rumors/
People even think Kenny Chesney is gay!! :eek:

And besides...Would he really make up all of those stories of all of the girls that he met in his CD writing thing? "And I'll never forget that one really cute Katie Deppa that summer.." :confused:
Sorry to break it to you Alli, but people have though Kenny Chesney was gay for a while now.

And just because he writes about girls on his CD, doesn't mean he's not gay. Those are songs, not stories of his life.

For example, think about all those songs Lance Bass sang about girls. Look at all the girls he dated.

Will Young's gay. he sang bout girls for a while and then i think he stopped and sang songs where he didnt mention the sex of the person he was singing bout. cleverr.

and im not getting drawn into arguments but dont stereotype does it matter and so what of hes gay?? don't define by sexuality.

You shouldn't define by anything but personality, but that's not ever going to happen. So I guess we'll just live by it.

How do you "Go gay"? I thought you were like born that way. Anyway he's an idiot, so who really cares?

How do you "Go gay"? I thought you were like born that way. Anyway he's an idiot, so who really cares?

I think they just wrote it the wrong way. People are brought up "boy loves girl and girl loves boy" Its pushed into your system since birth. People discover they're gay or bisexual through their lifetime, sometimes even late late in life, when they're married and with children, feelings develop. You cant help who you fall for and you shouldnt be judged on it.

And you can all still crush over Zac ;)

I personally don't care. If he is gay, he is. If he isn't, he's not. I don't judge people on their sexuality or love life. Thats THEIR choice. Not America's. :confused3

Why do you care? You shouldn't judge some one on the sexual orientation or if they're emo or not.

I find gay men attractive. My friends call me the kiss of death. almost every guy I have a crush on turns out to be gay. ;)

oh, and I really don't care if he's gay or not. me=/= fan.

Why would his sexual preference or personal style matter to you? :confused3

~Caitlin

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Who cares if he IS Gay?! Its pretty much his choice.. Although i honestly doubt he is. How hard do you think that would be...
Being that famous, that good looking [okay, so i dont think he does but im sure loads of people do], and then "coming out" as Gay.

as for him being Emo.. pfftt.. I cant say i agree with that. Hes like, a "face" of Disney at the minute. Hes all Cute and Stuff...

If someones Gay, Or Bisexual, Or Straight.. i dont think thats anyone elses business..
Guys are alot more open about their dislike of Gay Men.. Where as Girls arent so much bothered.
Who Cares if a Guy/Girl is into Guys, or Girls.. or Both? Its completely upto them, and shouldnt have to be judged.
I have a Male friend in school that recently came out as Bi, and the other guys in school pretty much made his life hell so much, he had to change schools. To me, that aint Fair.
Gay Guys make awesome best friends Ya Know!

If someones Gay, Or Bisexual, Or Straight.. i dont think thats anyone elses business..
Guys are alot more open about their dislike of Gay Men.. Where as Girls arent so much bothered.
Who Cares if a Guy/Girl is into Guys, or Girls.. or Both? Its completely upto them, and shouldnt have to be judged.
I have a Male friend in school that recently came out as Bi, and the other guys in school pretty much made his life hell so much, he had to change schools. To me, that aint Fair.
Gay Guys make awesome best friends Ya Know!

Exactly. Guys seem to be more frightened of the unknown than girls are. That's why they're more often mean to gay men. Because they feel threatened by someone going against society's image of a ''manly man''.

~Caitlin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter