• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zac Efron

Sports Blondie

DIS Veteran
There is a rumor going around at my school that Zac Efron has gone Gay and Emo.
I don't believe that this is true.
Someone, Anyone at all. please tell me they don't know what they r talking about. TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE!!!

emo people rock... but i doubt he's emo. it just doesnt...fit...:lmao:

Gay, maybe, but I doubt emo.

Whatever he is he's still so hot with his new hair style for Hairspray...

He might be gay but oh well.

But he's waaaay too lame to be emo. Emo guys (ex. Pete Wentz) are usually pretty hot. Zac Efron is pretty weird looking IMO.

Like 5 months ago I heard he was gay, then he was Bi, IDK, he may be oh well.

I personally don't care. If he is gay, he is. If he isn't, he's not. I don't judge people on their sexuality or love life. Thats THEIR choice. Not America's. :confused3

Why do you care? You shouldn't judge some one on the sexual orientation or if they're emo or not.

well, what if she had a crush on him...she cant exactly dream of them being together anymore with out it being in the back of her mind that he doesnt really like her cuz he is gay. and it doesnt really matter if he is emo or not.

well, what if she had a crush on him...she cant exactly dream of them being together anymore with out it being in the back of her mind that he doesnt really like her cuz he is gay. and it doesnt really matter if he is emo or not.

I find gay men attractive. My friends call me the kiss of death. almost every guy I have a crush on turns out to be gay. ;)

oh, and I really don't care if he's gay or not. me=/= fan.

I find gay men attractive. My friends call me the kiss of death. almost every guy I have a crush on turns out to be gay. ;)

oh, and I really don't care if he's gay or not. me=/= fan.

Gay guys are attractive, I mean
They know how to take care of themselves and look good

I don't believe he's gay. Or emo.

However, he does have a new haircut.

I don't honestly care. He's an actor, let him live his life.
There is nothing wrong with being homosexual, and I love gay men.

i cant stand zac efforon i think his singing is bad. and in the movie high school musical zac isnt even singing he's lip singing. he is every where on every bob or teen magazine. i used to love buying them but now i dont buy them anymore because he is every where and i just cant stand him.

I dont think that being emo makes much of a difference. People categorise things too much. Emo's could hang out with chavs.... if this was a NORMAL world ;) But its not and people judge, its the way we live our lives. But there is nothing wrong with being emo. :)

And for the gay thing. There is nothing wrong with being gay either. You cant help who you fall for and you should never be judged by other people for being gay and im sure that Sports Blondie meant nothing about the fact that he's gay is wrong, just as most girl fans of High School Musical, she most probably just has a crush on him. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter