• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zac Efron

Just a question, could we get the topic back to Zac Efron? This "Gay" stuff should be in the Gay/Lesbian board.

Just a question, could we get the topic back to Zac Efron? This "Gay" stuff should be in the Gay/Lesbian board.

Actually the Gay/Lesbian Board is Trip Planning/Discussion board, they don't necessarily talk about their sexuality.

The Teen Board is a discussion forum, sexuality is something you can discuss.

We still are on the topic of Zac Efron.. Sortaa.
Someone asked if he was gay, and we answered.. :rolleyes:

We do have a right to talk about whatever we want to. And why would you want to continue talking about Zac Efron, I thought you said he was just an idiot.

~Caitlin

Please keep posts friendly.
And as I've said before if you don't agree with a post or thread do not reply.

no, he's not he changed his hair for hairspray, and he's not gay he is always talking about girls and he has a girlfriend. but they might have broken up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter