Yummy, but better for you, food tips

I use the spray butter on everything.
I make 1 POINT egg rolls (I love these things)
Breyer 98% FF vanilla ice cream (1 POINT for 1/2 cup)
Crystal Light Sunrise Orange (just tryed this yesterday)
::yes::

Where did you get the recipe for the one point rolls?
Thanks!

Good thread ~ Here goes

1. Skinny cow icecream sandwiches ~ They are like 73 calories and 0.4g fat and come in three flavours.
2. WW mayo spread on sandwiches instead of butter.
3. WW meals ~ Some are horrible but most of them are ok as long as you fill up with lots of vegetables.
4. Turkey rashers, scrambled eggs, some mushrooms and a tomato make a nice filling breakfast.

I've not done this but was inspired...

soften some of the Bryers FF vanilla icecream and mix it with the crystal lite sunrise OJ and then put into pop molds, refreeze to make yummy creamcicles??

How does that sound??

What a GREAT idea! You could even just drink it un-frozen as a smoothie. You could mix the FF ice cream (probably un-melted) and the crystal light in a blender- OOH- I have to try that when I get home!

I love Diet Hires Root Beer with a Scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt. Cool & creamy!

WW English Muffin Split Open Faced 1 point 90 calories
Contadina Pizza Squeeze Pizza Sauce 0 points 60 calories
Skim Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 4 points 160 calories
(I got the full fat stuff because I think it tastes SO much better and the reduced fat kind only had 1/2 gram of fat less)
Canned Mushrooms 0 points 20 calories
Shortcuts Baby Carrots 0 points 35 calories

Total: 5 points 365 calories

I made the English Muffins into little pizzas with mushrooms and then ate the carrots too and I am SO FULL! DBF actually ate the same thing (just more of it) and liked it and he is very 'anti diet food' as he would put it ;)

Originally posted by clarabelle
Where did you get the recipe for the one point rolls?
Thanks!

I got the recipe from Aimeesadventures.com. Check out all her other great recipes. Enjoy!!! :sunny:

Just made something delicious tonight:

Boneless, Skinless Grilled Chicken 150 Calories 3 WW Points
Carb Options BBQ Sauce (2 tbsp) 10 Calories 0 WW Points
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (1/4 cup) 80 Calories 2 WW Points
Brocolli & Spray Butter 65 Calories 0 WW Points

I cooked the chicken and then poured the BBQ sauce over it and sprinkled the mozz cheese on it and put it in the oven until the cheese melted. It was SOO GOOD and look how few points and calories it was :)

The Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches are very good too. I haven't checked to see how many points, but considering their 98% fat free, I'm think 2 points maybe. I love the mint ice cream!!!

Thanks for the tip about the mint skinny cows. I had only ever had the chocolate/peanut butter ones, so I went to get the mint ones to try and they are SO GOOD! The mint ones are 2 points and the c/pb ones are 3 points. Yummy! :)

Cool Karen, glad you enjoyed them and thanks for letting me know what the points are. I need to go stock up on more :p

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter