YouTube Channels

Pacific Northwest

Mouseketeer
What Disney related YouTube channel(s) do you subscribe to for a Disney fix? I like Freshbaked. They post an 8-10 minute (often more than one) video every day. Helps me scratch my Disney itch.

What channels do you like? Maybe I'll find another one (or more) to subscribe to!

Justin Scarred uploads videos. I think his other channel is Live Fast Die Poor. He uploads Disney videos.

I like Fresh Baked Disney as well.

fresh baked, live fast die poor, dis with syd, mrcheezypop, thingamavlogs, Imsarahsnitch, and of course, the disney parks channel.

fresh baked, live fast die poor, dis with syd, mrcheezypop, thingamavlogs, Imsarahsnitch, and of course, the disney parks channel.
Add me to the Thingamavlogs, mrcheezypop, and Imsarahsnitch group. I stumbled on Thingamavlogs, and found the other two from there.

I'm thinking I'm just too old for the thingamavlogs and sarah snitch. I can't watch them for more than 2 minutes. But I do watch a few episodes of Fresh Baked each week. David always keeps the show hopping and interesting. I miss Paparazzi Mike being on it lately - when he and David would talk, it really has a cool vibe. And Sarah should not be allowed near any coffee.

I watch all the above and agree I have to be in the right mood sometimes to watch Sarah. I also love See Ya Real Soon (they go to both Disneyworld and Disneyland), Adam Rucker (ajruck @ YouTube) and Thetimtracker (also a Disneyworld and Disneyland goer).

Everything everyone else is saying plus if you check out the Tim Tracker he has two Disneyland Vlogs, also two See You Reel Soon have 2 or 3 Disnyland vlogs and they have long videos so it feels like you're there with them which I prefer. Also Gillian at Home has 2 Disneyland Vlogs.

Just ran across some cool videos. Their handle is Magic Journeys and they have "the Wonderful World of Food" series at Disneyland. I've seen a few of them and they're pretty interesting. Just thought I'd throw these out your way.

Just ran across some cool videos. Their handle is Magic Journeys and they have "the Wonderful World of Food" series at Disneyland. I've seen a few of them and they're pretty interesting. Just thought I'd throw these out your way.
I have watched a few of these, but there is something about the way he acts that bugs me. I feel that he sometimes tries too hard to be funny. And I really hate when he goes into Rob Schneider mode when he REALLY likes something that he eats.

I like iThemePark also. Its not specifically Disney but I'd say the majority is.

With 17 days to go until our trip, I've found a new hobby! Can't watch while the kids are around though. Don't want to give away the surprise!

I only recently discovered Justin Scarred and Live Fast Die Poor and I'm totally addicted now. His Randomland series is my favourite.

Adam Rucker makes the best disney videos. He only goes a few times a year though, but they are well done. On a regular basis I watched fresh baked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter