You're going to love this one! (eBay)

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
Check out this auction. I think it might be the most rediculous VMK eBay auction yet!

(By the way, I haven't bid on anything on eBay in over a month now. I think I'm over my addiction! :teeth: I just check back now and then for a good laugh like this one).

Gee I princess dress for 26US I am in the worng business. But will never ever sell on ebay. I love to play more than risk it selling virtual items.

they are selling codes that no longer work... cursed storm and the lot...

geez

no whats sad is inferno going for 320$$ on ebay .. that was just rediculous

look at this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/5-VMK-DISNEYLAND-EXCLUSIVE-HALLOWEEN-PUMPKIN-QUEST-CARD_W0QQitemZ250042709126QQihZ015QQcategoryZ13840QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is so tempting to sell on Ebay after looking at the prices some of these things are going for.

I figure I could pay for my annual pass every year just selling VMK cards on Ebay.:scratchin Just selling my quest pumpkins could net me over $100.00!

But so far I have been too chicken to attempt it.

SnowyJingleBells said:
look at this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/5-VMK-DISNEYLAND-EXCLUSIVE-HALLOWEEN-PUMPKIN-QUEST-CARD_W0QQitemZ250042709126QQihZ015QQcategoryZ13840QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But, where do they get this $3.45 for first class shipping?! That card won't take more than a stamp to mail! Sheesh! :rolleyes:
Kim

I am half tempted to bid on teh first auction listed on this thread, and then request a refund when i cant get more Cereal Pins or the credits promised. DO you think that would teach the seller a lesson?

Laurabearz said:
they are selling codes that no longer work... cursed storm and the lot...
Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
I am half tempted to bid on teh first auction listed on this thread, and then request a refund when i cant get more Cereal Pins or the credits promised. DO you think that would teach the seller a lesson?
I noticed the Kellogg's codes too. I wonder if they even know those don't work anymore. I sent the seller the following message:

Hey, in case you didn't know, the codes for the three Kellogg's Magic pins (Cursed Storm, Buried in Treasure, Pirate Costume) are expired. They no longer work to give magic pins in VMK. You might want to correct/update your auction.

Think it'll work?
It'll take a Miracle! :rolleyes:

Update: 5 minutes after my message, I actually got this response from the seller:

I was pretty stupid not to check before i sold them thank you and i will make sure to change it

:goodvibes

LOL I sent him the same message as well as sent it to the 2 bidders on that auction

LuvN~Travel said:
But, where do they get this $3.45 for first class shipping?! That card won't take more than a stamp to mail! Sheesh! :rolleyes:
Kim

If he is sending me the card, it better not be in an envelope with just a stamp! I collect cards too (not just VMK cards), it should be (and probably will be) in a #000 mailer with a toploader for the card. $3.45 is a little high, but not outrageous. Actual shipping with that will be about $2.50

oh, and mods, you think we could have this thread closed? People are bashing ebay buyers again. Maybe I should start bashing movie goers? It is sad that people will pay to watch a bunch of pixels for 90 minutes and not have anything when it is over. At least here, you STILL HAVE the pixels you paid for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter